Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by blackwallstreet, Jun 10, 2011

1. Feb 16, 2011
    Summer has to be my favorite time of year. All the warm weather, tan girls, vacations, boating, BBQ's, pool partys, late nights, etc.. I just love everything about it! Not to mention butt loads of massive fireworks over the 4th of July weekend :smile:.

What are some of your favorite things to do in summer?
  2. May 21, 2011
    I'll be doing some kayaking this summer as well as some good ol hiking. Of course I'll be hanging with my buds and do some partying. I'm going to college this year, so I'll just be relaxing all summer.
  3. Feb 16, 2011
    Sounds nice. Kayaking is always fun. partying too of course. Are you just out of High School or just starting college this year?
  4. May 21, 2011
    I'm out of highschool this coming Tuesday, then it's off to college in September.
  5. Mar 26, 2011
    LOL I finish high school like long time ago 3yrs since 2008 :grin: AND I LOVE SUMMER <3
  6. Feb 17, 2011
    well normaly i go to syria and visit my mother but this year i cant coz of the situation there. but if i was there i would;ve loved heading to the mountains there called "mashta il hilo" .. they r a lovely place to be and rly rly cool in the hot summer

these r pics of the place i took when i was there last time
  7. Sep 26, 2010
    @elduke the second pic is beautiful...[IMG]
    that's me when I went hiking in Washington State USA and that's Mt. St. Helens in the background (best vacation ever)
  8. Feb 17, 2011
    oh wow ur pic looks damn good too! u look half past dead though xD
    how long was the hike?
  9. Sep 26, 2010
    lol I was just being a goofball but the hike in the pic was 5,000 ft. (1,524 m) above sea level and took an entire day even though I didn't get to hike the volcano :confused: that will be for sometime in the future :thumbsup: I also hiked 7,000 ft. (2133.6 m) above sea level at Mt. Rainier and that was hella fun too :biggrin:
  10. Feb 1, 2011
    The Main reason i love summer!! [attachment=544:Natural-Light.jpg]
  11. May 16, 2011
    lol I have no idea what im doing this summer actually :razz:
  12. Feb 16, 2011
    Those are great pictures elduke! Looks like an amazing place!