Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Summertime Fun

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Nayr, Apr 30, 2018

1. Apr 24, 2012
    [IMG]How's it goin everyone!? I just thought it would be a fun idea if everyone wanted to share their summer plans. I'm planning on going on a cruise out of Miami for a week, and maybe even get to go see HAWAII! So if you're interested in sharing your fun summer plans, post on in! :sun:hope everyone has a fun summer this year! :dance:
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
      Nayr, Apr 30, 2018 Last edited by Nayr, Apr 30, 2018
    • Feb 8, 2016
      I'm hoping to get my ass to the States from 9th July to 30th August! Originally I was going to Virginia but changed my mind for NY or L.A.
    • Apr 24, 2012
      I live in Va, And hopefully you can! Its pretty nice seeing different places here. NY is fun but pricey and ive yet to visit L.A but its on the list :smirk:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jan 21, 2018
        I am going to Gridlife in June, but other than that nothing planned.
      • Apr 26, 2015
        I drove all the way to LA last year and he wouldn't meet up with me and Aka.
      • Jul 26, 2016
        @Tony The Tiger has plans to come to Europe and pee on statues while being drunk as shit.
        That aside, I plan on working whole summer, so I can save some cash for the time I go back to college (since I dropped out in february, planning to go back next january). @Seeker I don't have enough fingers to count the people who promised to visit me (not counting the ones "abroad", only the ones in Hungary) - because I have a fist right up inside Tony.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Feb 8, 2016
          To be honest, it all depends on how me and Destiny get along currently.. because we had already planned to meet up at the airport in VA and then off to where ever from there. (Destiny being someone I've been talking to for a good 5 months or so) If we're still in a difficult rocky communication then I'm not going to bother wasting my time and just go to another state.
        • May 31, 2012
          He doesn't flake! We've met. I think he got to see around a NASA facility and I cannot remember if the linear accelerator or just the university.

I liked the DC area. I hope you get to visit it. Weather in LA is perfect as usual, but the traffic truly is a nightmare. I hope you wont be driving around if you happen to visit LA. Florida is humid, and even the rain is warm; the beaches are also beautiful and the water is warm there too. I'm surprised, but I've never been to Hawaii :beatup:

I think my plans are work... work... and more work... considering more university. My work, though, is very interesting. I love what I do and I've been told that they'll make me sick of traveling- challenge accepted!
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jan 5, 2014

If you plan on coming to NYC:

Don't buy hotdogs from street vendors in the popular/touristy spots (unless you want to experience it). They'll overcharge the shit out of you. Dude tried to sell me a 12oz Pepsi can for 10 USD, the bastard.

Also, I really recommend travelling via the subway rather than taking a taxi or Uber/Lyft/etc. NYC is one of those cities that really easily accessible with public transportation, and it's a fundamental part of the NYC experience :wink:
            • Like Like x 2
            • Feb 8, 2016
              Thanks for the advice, Beggar! I appreciate it.
            • Dec 30, 2006
              What madness. You must have contacted Bender instead of me.

Both.
              • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
              • Jun 11, 2012
                @Secprotocol wouldn't meet with me last year when i flew there. He said something about finishing the last heist on GTA V....such a nerd who plays video games anymore.
              • Apr 9, 2007
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Informative Informative x 1
                • Dec 30, 2006

I haven't touched the new bunker ones though. No one seems to play it.
                • Feb 8, 2016
                  That's the problem when trying to do them and no cunt joins. Or they join it, then leave it instantly. -_-
                • Jun 11, 2012
                  CoNfIrMeD @Secprotocol is a cunt who don't join
                  :grin:
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    I kinda stopped playing around the time they added all the fucky cars with the weird abilities.
                  • Jul 27, 2008
                    I’ll be working a ton all summer. My i502 liscense was just recently approved and activated...So, it’s go time now.
                    BlazedD00MER, May 11, 2018 Last edited by BlazedD00MER, May 11, 2018