Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

SUP?!

Discussion in Introductions started by Sangheili, May 12, 2011

1. May 11, 2011
    Hey all, as you can probably can tell from my topic title im rather crazy and wierd :teehee: and i show that alot to be honest, more than is good for me :confused: . But anyway back to the introducing, i've been playing you servers for a while now and i figured i might as well come to the website as well and be a pain here as well :biggrin: . I suffer from some wierd mood swings occasionally so if im try harding stuff you'll know why, anyway thats me done and i look foward to kicking some ass with you guys whether it's zombie or human :thumbsup:
  2. Sep 26, 2010
    Welcome to the forums! You'll get muffins if you're good, plain and simple :tongue:
  3. May 5, 2011
    Welcome sang :grin: haha its ok ive had friends who had mood swings. Just make sure to keep yourself in check :razz: home to play with ya sometimes. :biggrin:
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    Welcome dude! Visit the forums frequently because there is always weird stuff going on Here lol
  5. Feb 12, 2011

Just kid, welcome to the forums mate, also you're not god, so stop jumping off high trees!
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    God jumps off high trees? O.o
  7. Oct 8, 2009
    welcome to the forums glad you could join us. :grin:
  8. May 11, 2011
    I'll make sure not to jump off any trees anytime soon :thumbsup: and ill be good if theres muffins involved :smile: . Dont worry about my moodswings its not like i go super rageface sometimes, just that i tend to swing between estatic and depressed but meh. Thanks all for the welcomes also :tongue: