Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Super Bowl XLVIII

Discussion in Sports started by BlackDragon****, Jan 27, 2014

Who going to win the Super Bowl?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2014.
Denver Broncos 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Seattle Seahawks 6 vote(s) 54.5%
I don't care about football 4 vote(s) 36.4%
  1. Aug 12, 2012
    The Super Bowl is this Sunday!! Who you think going to win it?

Seattle Seahawks or Denver Broncos

I'm saying GO SEAHAWKS, betting a grand on this game.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Aug 2, 2010
      Broncos. The Seahawks offensive line is trash these days, Wilson plays like he was bribed to throw the game, Lynch can't get moving, and the Seahawks D sucks at blocking short range passes. Manning is absolutely brutal when it comes to short-mid passes with his #1 offensive line. Keep the ball away from Sherman and Manning will be fine.

That being said, I live in Seattle, and we have the best corner in the game. Don't you ever talk about Sherman, EVER.

BTW:

[IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 4
      • Jul 20, 2010
        My money is on the Seahawks, they have the best secondary in the league and they can get pressure with rushing only 4. Seahawks also play man to man coverage a lot and they disrupt the receivers at the line of scrimmage. If they can disrupt the receivers as their routes begin and force Manning to hold the ball longer he'll be in trouble. Hopefully the Seahawks offense is much better than the past 4 games.
      • Aug 12, 2012
        I believe the cold weather will make Peyton struggle as good as he is which you see from his previous games this year having cold weather under 30 degrees. He not comfortable to the cold as he been playing with the Colts for all his career in a dome stadium. I agree he is a beast with the short range pass but will he be able to complete those pass in the weather they having we will see.
      • Aug 2, 2010
        Much better? Don't count on it. I swear they've been bribed yo. They took a downhill turn extremely quickly and can't seem to find their way out. They're probably toking up before the games lately because of the stress.
      • Oct 18, 2012
      • Aug 12, 2012
        If Peyton win this ring, I think he should retired on a good note by having a superbowl win and breaking a couple of single-season records for his last season. For sure he is in the hall of fame.
      • Jul 1, 2010
        Seattle primarily because I dislike the Broncos (primarily Manning). And some of what Bad said.
      • Aug 2, 2010
        He's had the best season of any QB in history. The whole Hall of Fame is a sham if he's not a shoo-in. I believe he still has a few seasons left under his belt. He'll be the first QB to have 2 SB wins with 2 different franchises so kudos to him if he pulls it off.
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Jan 26, 2014
        Really doesn't matter to me, but I'm picking Seahawks. If the Broncos let marshawn lynch get away with running the ball it's over.
      • Aug 7, 2012
      • Mar 4, 2012
        >not watching hockey

Stanley Cup Finals > Super Bowl

• Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 11, 2012
          My vote goes to the state that smoke more pot xD
        • Aug 12, 2012
          boring game Seahawks are destroying them :cool:
        • Aug 7, 2012
          Yeah, it's not that interesting this year. I'm watching the online stream so the ads are terrible too
        • Sep 15, 2012
          "Give it away, give it away, give it away now" - Red Hot Chili Peppers singing about Peyton.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Aug 7, 2012
            lol! this game is so one-sided now it's sad.
          • Mar 29, 2012
            Fuck the Superbowl, Its all about the puppy bowl
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Friendly Friendly x 1