Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Super Hexagon

Discussion in Gaming started by Dirtbag, Jan 10, 2013

1. May 15, 2011
    A little bit about Super Hexagon; It's a minimalist style action game where the only objective is time, weaving your way through shapes at blinding speeds while listening to some funky beats. I recommend getting it, and if you do, post your times, nothing like a little competition. :D

pF Record Holders
    Hexagon: Rambo - 183.19s
    Hexagoner: Rambo - 162.37s
    Hexagonest: Rambo - 72.20s
    Hexagon Hyper: Rambo - 182.37s
    Hexagoner Hyper: Rambo - 134.58s
    Hexagonest Hyper: Rambo - 70.27s

Brett's a fucking nerd.

Rambo's a fucking nerd.

Dharkk's a fucking pussy.
    • Funny Funny x 1
      Dirtbag, Jan 10, 2013 Last edited by Dirtbag, Mar 8, 2013
    • May 14, 2011
      Ghost, Jan 10, 2013 Last edited by Ghost, Jan 10, 2013
    • Oct 17, 2011
      My hands would rip off if I play this game. I don't have the speed to play this.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      60.14 on hexagon, write that shit in. >:]

Also to add, this game is addicting as fuck. I just blew through 30min feeling like it was 5min. If you buy it, buy a two pack, for $5, saving a dollar. Then gift it to somebody in the community! =D
    • May 14, 2011

Hexagon - 61.27
      Hexagoner - 27.13
      Hexagon Hyper Mode - 05.23
    • May 14, 2011
      The best game ever is now released on android and iOS.

Touchscreen is not as good as physical keyboard in terms of reflex and the game seems slowed down a little to compensate for this but its really good. :grin:

Its also only £0.66 which is like $1 as a release sale.

EDIT: In other news Temple Run 2 is out: Clicky
    • May 5, 2012
      Ok.. I wanna trade 3 dota 2 copies, for 1 copy of this game. (lol)
    • Dec 6, 2011
      It's worth more to NOT have a Dota 2 copy than to have one, judging by the ridiculous amounts that people have been getting lately.

@Dirtbag update those damn scores, I'm like #1 on all. (and you have them wrong, it's Hexagon, Hexagoner, Hexagonest, then Hexagon Hyper mode, Hexagoner Hyper mode, and Hexagonest Hyper mode.

Hexagon: 95.23s
      Hexagoner: 68.19s
      Hexagonest: 35.39s
      Hexagon Hyper mode: 70.47s
      Hexagoner Hyper mode: 45.47s
    • May 5, 2012
      ffs, the scores are all wrong, its more like this(my personal records here)

Hexagon:
      Hexagoner:
      Hexagonest:
      Hexagon Hyper mode:
      Hexagoner Hyper mode:

Edit: This means im still going.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      I am honest when I say that I never received a dota 2 key. I am not kidding. I only have the one that's Valve put in my account.
    • Aug 10, 2012
      This looks like that minigame on rayman 3, uhm.. this one:

I used to pwn at that shit so this game should be easy *cracks his [IMG] *

(I'm fricken hilarious.)
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Lol give it a shot, Super Hexagon is a whole new level of fucking insane.
    • May 5, 2012
    • Jan 13, 2013
      Fucking game... I hate it, yet can't stop playing. It puts you in impossible scenarios, changes the game play without warning, is oversensitive (should not be a free movement, but locked onto each side) and kills you even when your not touching a wall...
    • Dec 6, 2011
      It would be way too linear if it were to be locked onto each side, and square would be impossible to do.
    • Oct 20, 2012
      hyper hexagon 132
      hexagonest 69
      hexagoner 123
      Whore Island Rambo, Feb 13, 2013 Last edited by Whore Island Rambo, Feb 13, 2013
    • May 15, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jul 1, 2010
        I'm never going to get my score very high unfortunately. Not because of the difficulty or the speed of the game, but I get HORRIBLY sick from the spinning VERY quickly :razz:. Unfortunately it's horribly addicting despite of the sickness and I've gotten to Square on Hexagon.

Can't do spinning or back seats of cars in motion, can do planes and boats >.>
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1
          Dharkk, Feb 13, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Feb 13, 2013
        • Oct 20, 2012
        • Jul 1, 2010
          I nabbed this for android and I seem to do better with the motion sickness on a smaller screen.. Think I'll switch over to my Galaxy Note 10.1 to play it heheh.

@Dirtbag calls me a pussy for the motion sickness, yet I don't see him in the top score list on here :grin: hmmm...
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
            Dharkk, Feb 16, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Feb 16, 2013