Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

super smash brothers 4

Discussion in Gaming started by Korean, Sep 24, 2014

1. Jun 23, 2011

I cant wait to play it since I play melee competitively and used to play brawl competitively (until the scene died)

going to get it for 3ds and wii U

if anyone else going to get it we should play :grin:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      If only I had wii U. Oh well, I probably will get it for 3DS then. Looking forward to it!
    • Jun 23, 2011
      Welp the game is out and i been playing the shit out of it

FC - 4442-0835-5508

I need more people to beat :grin:
    • Jun 18, 2012
      Buy one? Or are you the ''all games should be on my xbox420 Tr1cksh0t nosc0wp'' kids?

Also what's it like so far? Hearing there's a lot of trouble when there's to many wifi channels around the 3DS can connect too, others say it works perfectly fine. I'm one of those guys who never understood that whole smash thing but I enjoy watching matches and it even got me kind of hyped ...
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Excuse me? I simply cannot afford one at the moment.
    • Jun 23, 2011

Not as fun as melee but I will still play it competitively onces tourneys pop up around me

online goes off and on on lag but most of the time its good enough to practice
    • Oct 20, 2012
      I preordered a while ago, but I will never give you my friend code muhahahaha.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Jun 18, 2012
        Didn't mean it in any offensive way, was just wondering if it was possibly going that way. :wink:

Good to hear it's fun, hope they'll patch it to make the interwebz work fluently.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Sep 22, 2010