Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Super smash brothers melee online

Discussion in Gaming started by Korean, Jan 31, 2014

1. Jun 23, 2011
    So my brother showed me that you can play ssbm online with the gamecube emulator and the program dolphin

For the most part its pretty lagless (was playing with someone in NJ from KS and it was bad at all)

Other then a few fps issues going from 60-40 its not to bad

We should get together and play this

SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 9, 2012
      I wished they did this with SSBB because I haven't played Melee a lot!
    • May 27, 2012
      I'm pretty sure dolphin supports online for SSBB too. Not really sure, there is a compatibility list somewhere.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Melee is better anyways! Sounds tight, I'll definitely check it out
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Apr 9, 2012
        What do you think of SSB4 that is going to come out?
      • Dec 27, 2012

I'll see if I can get it going, if I can I'll definitely join.
      • Jun 23, 2011
        Ya they do ssbb and project M on dolphin
      • Mar 30, 2013
        Wasn't SSBB online using the Wii-Wifi ? I think it was.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Yea, I have played SSBB online on the Wii countless times, but it was terribly lagging, almost everytime no matter what matchup was set. As such I wondered if the Dolphin emulator already supported the online SSBB because I'm a 100% sure it didn't back then because I had posted it on the forums and asked if it was supported. They told no but that it was in development. It probably is already being supported by now but I never bothered to look back to it.
      • Apr 9, 2007
        1964 is the best emulator; which too had online 9? years ago.
      • Apr 28, 2013
        That's n64 emulator. But speaking of n64, I personally enjoyed ssb when I was young. Also, I think Project 64 is the more superior n64 emulator.
      • Apr 3, 2013
        Luffaren was able to play Mario Party and Mario Kart 64 with Welsper and Cuniczek somehow FYI.
      • Dec 12, 2011
        i have ssb and dolphin, but no idea how to connect to other players though
      • Dec 8, 2013
        we should also do a goldeneye event. and yes, people still play that online apparently.
      • Feb 11, 2012
        I loved Melee when it was out on Gamecube. Spent hours playing all the time like I do with CS:S :>
        I liked Brawl but it didn't catch my interest as much as Melee
        Always played against the CPU so playing people online would be very interesting.
      • Jun 23, 2011
        Well if you need help setting it up im on mumble or just send me a pm and I can try to help you form there :razz:
      • Feb 28, 2013
        Nice that you guys finally brought this up. I'm always up for a game.