Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Supergirl/Lucifer Shows

Discussion in TV Shows started by NSanityHD, May 22, 2016

Which shows do you like?

Supergirl 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Lucifer 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I like both 1 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Feb 8, 2016
    Supergirl (formally CBS, now on CW) and Lucifer (FOX) So what are people's opinions on these shows? I am glad that they've decided to renew the shows for season 2 of Supergirl and Lucifer and cannot wait to see the first episodes of each show! What are others opinions??
  2. Sep 14, 2008
    I had really low standards of Lucifer. From the commercials it did not look funny. I was wrong. It's pretty damn good
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 8, 2016
      I couldn't believe how it ended though. Lucifer' mom escapes Hell and he seems legitimately terrified?! Now THAT got me stoked even more for season 2! :grin: As for Supergirl, I can't wait for season 2. I kind of want to see Kara Zor-El and Kal-El have a proper meet and greet or even a hang out. That'd be pretty cool. Even more so if they went flying together and talked about Krypton.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I've very happy that CW nabbed Supergirl, I'm looking forward to the quad team-up that'll be happening eventually with the 4 DC properties on CW. I doubt we'll see much of Superman, if any more than his boots, DC is keeping him on a short leash for the silver screen for sure.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 8, 2016
        I don't think I can access CW like I could CBS with a US VPN..I'll have to have a look and see if I can still watch the show!
      • Dec 30, 2006
        I'm so behind because of my bulging social life and engorged travels. I am caught up with Simpsons 11/10
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 30, 2006
          • Like Like x 1