Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Buttmad Admorn, Apr 15, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 15, 2012
    Today, on a normal day, with an average amount of microphone chatter, everyone was enjoying socializing. Supreme started muting people that talked too much and then anyone that dissagreed with him. Then he muted everyone. Everyone was displeased.

As you can see the screenshot says he mutes everyone. What a faggot.
    This is a minigames pub server, not a competitive server. Admins are in the game to make players happier, not to pleasure themselves.
  2. Apr 14, 2012
    # 1964 "[pF] Supreme ♔" STEAM_0:1:46447888 2:53:27 72 0 active

Server: MiniGames :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL (CS:S)

[pF] Supreme muting half the players for mic use, then all players after unmuting previous players. Mic was used for discussion about the game among other things. Admin warned about micspamming but only one or two people would actually be considered micspamming.

3. Apr 2, 2012
    Well, you guys have been warned multiple time not to spam mic, make unnecessary noises, sing and/or make racists comments. I muted people, then warned again. Then I unmuted everyone and you guys continued to spam. Plus, you guys spoke into the mic all at once.
    And you should tell the truth, you guys were screaming into the mic and using the mic not for gaming purposes.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    Waiting on response from Supreme, however calling the admin in question a faggot does not help your case strangely enough.
  5. Jul 1, 2011
    Can I just say something? I was there and people were mic spamming and talking at the same time, making random noises, screaming, even saying the N-word. Buttmad, if I recall correctly you called Supreme the N-word before you left to avoid being banned. If it helps, I took this screenshot when Supreme was muting some players individually.

6. Apr 14, 2012
    Also I was muted for asking why other people were being improperly muted.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Thanks excon.

Unless you can provide some evidence that proves you guys were not spamming, I see no abuse here.
  8. Jan 27, 2012
    no man you muted everyone which was unfair, some of us werent even mic spamming nowhere near it, yes there were people being idiots but you should have just muted them and kicked/banned them not muted all of us and you did it twice.

admins can't just go around muting everyone just cause there annoyed thats bs man gimme a break.
  9. Apr 2, 2012
    Well, I'm sorry for muting the people that weren't spamming. As you can see, there were a lot of spammers on today. It would take forever to mute every single one. Although I did try. If you were there, you should know.
  10. Jun 17, 2011

Do not interfere with admins doing their jobs.
    This includes arguing with admins regarding their decisions. If you disagree with a certain admin's actions, post about it on our forums and let us know. This is the best route you can take. Arguing in-game won't go anywhere but down.
  11. Jun 4, 2006
    Sounds like a case of the hivemind / mob mentality. Always question the legitimacy of a report stemming from an angry player as well. The thrown in 'faggot' was a clear indication of this.
  12. May 27, 2008
    His name is too close to Butthurt Admin for my liking as well.
  13. Mar 12, 2008
    Hell if it was me, half that server would have a nice 8 hour time-out from the sound of it. Jumping on the retard bandwagon is def. not the way to go.

@Supreme ♔: Cut the head off the snake, and the body dies. Find the one that is causing the most trouble/spam, and mute him/her first. Either the rest will quiet down or they will have to be muted as well.
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    As suitable evidence has not been provided, seems this case is closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.