Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Surf server

Discussion in Future Servers started by inworb, Feb 22, 2011

1. Feb 23, 2009
    Just seeing if I'm the only one that would be interested in a surf server. Not sure if it has been discussed before or not.
  2. Feb 12, 2011
    I'm personally a big fan of surf, so support.
  3. Aug 13, 2010
    Rpg and surf ,or just surf? I think the server would be more populated and fun if it was rpg and surf
  4. Dec 26, 2010
  5. Feb 6, 2011
  6. Feb 12, 2011
    Depends if you mean reg or deathmatch, dm = rpg, reg shouldn't get rpg.
  7. Feb 12, 2011
    Wow euhm..... very detailed description of why you don't want it.
  8. Jul 14, 2010

surf dm = yes. i dont really know what rpg is but, any surf is okay.
  9. Dec 26, 2010
    surf rpg is where you can buy invisibility and longjump and extra health. Shit like that
  10. Mar 4, 2011
  11. Sep 25, 2010
    These kind of servers do not usually bring in donations and are rarely popular.(IMO)
  12. Feb 15, 2011
    Totally agreed.
  13. Feb 1, 2011
    I love surf - and honestly if you're saying surf doesn't bring in regulars/donators - how is the bob map server doing any different? There are a plethora of great surf maps out there, and I feel that surfing is a lot like many of the minigame maps; you have to be good to get to the end/goal. Just my opinion!
  14. Jun 4, 2006
    Bob is just something josh put together real quick since Customs was always 0/0, like customs it isn't staying around for long... :confused:
  15. Feb 27, 2011
    better then the server that always has 0?