Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

T / CT Weapon Restrictions

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Osprey, Jun 23, 2012

1. Mar 23, 2012
    Lately I've been trying to use zmarket to create a loadout that can be used whether I'm a T or CT, but it almost never works correctly. I've been using keybinds to just get everything without even having to use the buy menu, but some weapons are still restricted based on what team you're on, i.e. if I'm a terrorist, I can't buy a TMP, or if I'm a CT I can't buy the dualies without using zmarket.

Is there any reason as to why these restrictions are in place for ZE? Since we're all on the "human" team, I don't think certain weapons should be locked out of the buy menu just because you spawn as a T or CT.

TLDR: Can the buy menu be changed so that T's can buy CT weapons (and vice versa) without having to use zmarket?
  2. May 15, 2011
    From what I understand, this is something they don't have control over, which is why !zmarket is there. It is the only way to override the default restrictions.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011

Step 2: Switch teams

That -1 from the suicide isn't going to ruin my day, like it may for some people on ZE :silly:
    • Apr 9, 2012
      No, it's the way Counter-Strike: Source has been working since day 1. I'm sure that if it was possible to change then they wouldn't have made or kept !zmarket

I'm afraid it's the only way to do. Remember that you can autosave your zmarket loadout so it always gets purchased on spawn/round restart.
      That way you can make the dual elites as your standard pistol and never have to worry about being CT or T
    • Feb 9, 2012
      the zmarket works sorta like an admin command which gives the user the weapons they picked. that is why on maps like ze_infested_industry where in the beginning...you're not suppose to be able to buy guns since there is no buy zone at spawn. This is why people who set up zmarket have an advantage by having their gun as soon as they spawn.

So in short... the way zmarket gives guns is different than just buying a gun regularly
    • Mar 23, 2012
      Except when the CT team is full. I couldn't care less about my score.
    • Sep 25, 2010
      No there is no other way. Whats wrong with zmarket ? The only thing it doesn't do for me is autobuy armor.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jul 19, 2011
        Yes!! it would be greatly appreciated if armor could be added.
      • Apr 9, 2007
        zmarket should not be used. It's buggy and killed my cat.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008

B 1 4 , B 6 2 , B 6 4 , B 3 4 , B 6 6
        • Jul 28, 2011
          Them NVG, never know when you're gonna need em! Although for CTs it's B 6 7
          • Like Like x 1
          • Apr 12, 2012
            If you hit B, 6, and then 2 AND 4 at the same time, you buy nade and armor at the same time :wink:
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Jun 20, 2012
              I depends what side you are on you joined together after there was an outbreak you more than likely don't share the same weapons, and you stilll hate each other but work together to side.
              Seeing how thats what I found out using google, but zmarket shouldn't even be used it is to buggy.
            • May 15, 2011
            • Dec 6, 2011

I can buy my whole setup in 2 seconds.
            • Apr 1, 2012

zmarket works fine for me.
              if you finally get used to zmarket, try to set up p90 and dualies and put them on auto-buy so you don't have to bother anymore.
              if you feel like changing your weapons, you can do so, because p90+elites+nade setup is very cheap, leaving you around 7800 to spare so you can get another primary if you feel like it.
            • Mar 23, 2012
              I've tinkered around with it more and got my loadout to work correctly, except it never buys my nightvision. Now I just use a keybind to buy kevlar + nightvision, and set my autobuy for P228 + TMP + Grenade.