Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Tags and Sprays

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Voldemort, Sep 21, 2011

1. Apr 6, 2011
    I have been doing some custom sprays/tags if anyone wants one just tell me what you want all of the saying are just kinda random whatever I though of the person or kinda fitting to the person if you want it more your style just say I will do it here are some of them....

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Dec 17, 2010
    So are you like the official tag & spray lady now because i want to have a cute little pony in my picture. Oh and im gonna steal reapers spray to mock him for a all eternity, MWAHAHAHA.

ps. It has to be a pink pony with dillinger sitting on it naked with a cigarette in his hand and beer in the other.
  3. Feb 21, 2007
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    These are cute and awesome! Keep it up and perfect those photoshop (or whatever prog you're using) skills! Can Dilly get a rasta one? :razz:
  5. Apr 6, 2011
    I will get to work on that right away Dilly! :thumbsup:
  6. Apr 6, 2011

[IMG]
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    Hell yea!! Thanks so much Chels :grin: This is awesome!! :thumbsup:
  8. Apr 6, 2011
  9. Aug 25, 2011
    Can I get one please? Star wars theme would be nice, sith if you can
  10. Apr 6, 2011
    I will see what i can do do you have anything you want me to write on it specific
  11. Mar 11, 2011
    i really can use it
  12. Apr 6, 2011
    I did Reasonabledoubts i am hoping it is what he wanted but Not i need to know what you want me to shoot for here like something you like or idea of some kind for me to work with.
  13. Jan 30, 2011
    I'd like one too Chels, if it is alright. I don't want anything specific, just would like it to somehow go with my name "MysticLegends"
  14. Jul 1, 2011
    Hey chels can u make me a tight weed spray with the saying " Lite Dat Shit, Pass Dat Shit, Smoke Dat Shit" Please and thank you. P.S. Make me suprised :smile:

15. Aug 11, 2011
    Cute sprays, i wondered if you used photoshop for your sprays, it might be more convenient!
    because it has more appealing filters!

make me a spray with a cute anime looking chibi called Yineh :3

make it really asian looking haha and if possible make it so it isn't just a square picture, but it has a transparent background?

that would be dope o-o
  16. Apr 6, 2011
    I will get to everyone as fast as I can.. and yineh i will see what i can do :biggrin:
  17. Jun 17, 2011
    If you need help chels just ask me, I'd love to help =)
    And I would love one from you = D whatever you think fits with what you think of me
  18. Jun 22, 2011
  19. Apr 2, 2011
    Can you make me one? like... a vox angelica type of thing? I mean... I know you are busy and all... :confused:
  20. Jan 5, 2007
    Be patient guys. She'll get them done when she has the time.