Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Tags, Signatures, GFX's, Wallpapers, and more.

Discussion in Creativity started by chickenfoot, Dec 8, 2013

1. Oct 8, 2013
    I am an aspiring artist and graphic designer, and have used Photoshop CS5/6 for quite a while now to make digital art and forum signatures.

If any of you are interested in my art/and or want me to make you a forum signature, shoot me a PM.
    Anyways, here's some of my art :grin:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

That's just a taste of some of the digital art I've done, feel free to check out my DeviantArt gallery link I posted above.
    • Artistic Artistic x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Look good. When I'm thinking of a new sig I'll most likely turn to you. :thumbsup:
    • May 15, 2011
      Damn man you make some sick shit. I especially love your photography. That techno colored street pic is fucking beautiful, would love it if it were wallpaper sized. Otherwise, do you just do photo-manipulation and special effects, or do you create your own art as well for your works?
    • Oct 8, 2013
      Honestly, it depends. I use a lot of my girlfriend's photography, as well as some of my own.
      For the most part, I'll take a render and use that to fill out the entire page with special effects and photo-manip.
      Thank you for your compliment!
      • Like Like x 1