Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Taking a leave.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Haystack94, Jul 10, 2013

1. Jul 16, 2012
    I've not enjoyed the past few months playing on Plaguefest, not due to anyone directly, mainly for personal reasons. It became apparent today when I snapped at such a little thing this morning. I don't wish to cause harm to anyone, so I'll just be leaving.

As a side note; both of my steam accounts have been away. Please don't call to anyone you may see on either account, or harass them (Only adding this last part because I just witnessed it happen in game while my friend was playing on my older account).

Bye all, take care.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      But... you called me fagjack and I called you gaystack. How can you leave?! Whatever is bothering you, hope you come back soon. Take care!
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Jul 10, 2013
    • Sep 22, 2010
      For now best of luck, take some time off and hopefully you come back again.
      Everyone needs some time off, I take time off here and there for my own crap as well.
      Hope everything turns out alright for you.
    • Apr 24, 2012
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Feb 8, 2013
    • Jun 23, 2010
      Doesn't hurt to take some time off. Hope to see you back, take care!
    • Apr 9, 2012
      I didn't play properly on ZE for I think 2 months by now, and the enthousiasm is yet not there xD I prefer everything else at this moment: Chivalry - Medieval Warfare, mapping and creating videos, so you're not the only one
    • Nov 6, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Hope you get to feeling better. Best of luck!
      • Aug 2, 2010
        You know where to find us when you get back! Take care man.
      • Jun 6, 2013
      • Mar 4, 2012
        Ya know you don't necessarily need to leave the community when you stop playing.

I haven't regularly played CSS since April and I am still active on the forums.
      • Jul 14, 2010