Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Taking Requests

Discussion in Entertainment started by Kaelthalos, Jan 23, 2007

1. Jan 12, 2007
    I am now taking requests for 3D models, such as my avatar. Post what you want here, and I'll see if I can make it.

EDIT: I've attached a picutre of what I can make in less than 30 seconds.
  2. Jan 7, 2007
    what program do you use?
  3. Jan 12, 2007
    Cinema 4D.
  4. Jan 7, 2007
    never worked with cinema, but i hear its got a nice following. i prefer max, and if you can gather about 300 bucks, grab a student licence. its well worth it.

cheers. allways good to see a fellow 3d artist at work
  5. Jan 19, 2007
    can you possibly make me a wombat? lol or a mp5? little hard but hey, i requested something.
  6. Jan 22, 2007
    Hmm, if he wants a Wombat then I want a Pillsbury Dough Boy =P
  7. Jan 12, 2007
    Yeah.... no. To all of ye. You should know better than to think a no-named man could make a wombat, or any of those.
  8. Jan 21, 2007
    coudl you make a naked jesus masturbating? .... j/k

ummm just make me one, i really dont care what it is as long as it rocks with explosions blood or something. you know, somethign hardcore. :smile:
  9. Jan 7, 2007
    keep at it man. granted its been 7 years sence i started making 3d models but ive yet to master the hobby. granted im much better at it (much much much) now than i was when i started, i at least started and kept at it.

so try try try and try again and you will start to see your work improving by the day.
    might i recommend picking up a copy of milkshape3d. its what i started with. its very basic and easy to start in. and will give you a great idea of basic poly modeling (the whole basis behind this modeler is connect the dots, or vertices's to make your polygons). not only that but there is a wealth of learning information and community tutorials to help ya out.

ace: do i smell personal ingame admin skins? lol
  10. Jan 19, 2007
    By the way Aceros, what the hell is that thing in your avatar, lol? Is it like a fairy or something :wacko: :blink:
  11. Jan 11, 2007
    When you guessed 'fairy', your guess was better than Aceros's guess. Aceros's avatar is the fairy godmother of zombie hordes and plagues.
  12. Jan 11, 2007
    I think your fairy godmother of 'slow customer service' paid NCIX a visit and turned my RAM into a pumpkin. I hope that when the clock strikes midnight on the eighth day of this week, the pumpkin will turn back into my RAM.

...Actually, I'm calling my friend tomorrow to get the ball rolling (assuming they still don't have my RAM yet...)
  13. Feb 1, 2007
    Make mine.
  14. Feb 3, 2007
    If you can bob make me something resident evil style / umbrella corp soldier looking you know.. lets see what you can do ^^
    like a umbrella corp soldier @ the umbrella corp h.k surrounded by zombies shooting etc =)
  15. Jan 12, 2007
    That I cannot do. >.>

Also, I thought this topic was ded.
  16. Feb 11, 2007
    Revived for awsomeness.

If you could, Bob, could you make my name on a transparent background, only at an angle so that it looks cool? I'd like to make it into a cool signature.
  17. Jan 12, 2007
    Maybe, I'll see if I can right now.

EDIT:Here it is:[attachment=13:karriston.png]

Yeah, the only problem I had was that it didn't turn out correctly on a non-black background. If you use the black, then fade into something else, then maybe it'll be fine.

Tell me if you wanted anything else.