Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Tallahesse Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by wowregister, Aug 30, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 30, 2011
    I'm trying to have a good time, and this admin comes out of no where and mutes me for no reason. I did nothing wrong.

I believe he muted me as he does not like french black people, very disrespectful. I caused no drama, and was treated horribly.
  2. Oct 5, 2010
    LLOL! first off all piss out of forums, with that shit, u got muted for spamming, and i did tell you not to like 1 map before any admin was here, u spammed mother fucker, fucker im ill, and shit. so before u post go read rules.
  3. Jul 13, 2011
    I will reply to this, I do not mind french people ( i have some french friends and i love black people). I was actually in spectate for about 10 minutes (bam10 asked me to) and I witnessed him mic spamming, i asked him to stop over the admin global chat thing (it should be logged) later on he made like a puppy noise or something, I then muted him. I do not believe I did anything wrong in this situation.
  4. Aug 30, 2011
    i no spam, please check logs. I don't make random noises. I've been playing on this server for over a year, and i've never seen so much disrespect.
  5. Jul 13, 2011
    I did not disrespect you (not intentionally at least). I apologize if u feel that i did something to offend you or disrespect you. Voices aren't logged and unfortunately i did not take a demo of you mic spamming
  6. Jun 30, 2011
    I too, was also there, i was called by bam (whos a dick for waking me up at 7:30 am) to get on minigames for a mic spammer and when i got on i think ikea realised that i was an admin and immediately stopped, but ive been staying on just to see if he would do it again and he did, like talla said it was some sort of mic noise i dont really know seeing as im half asleep right now.
  7. Aug 30, 2011
    No noise, you are disrespectful. I will pray for you!

Treat others with respect, or karma will get you. Just because you two know each other doesn't mean you can run around and abuse other players. I'm a nice guy, and you are very mean guys
  8. Oct 5, 2010
    nice guys saying mother fucker when your killing someone? lol, never heard that one before.
  9. Aug 30, 2011

Priez pour vos péchés!
  10. Jun 30, 2011
    First of all, you sir. you sir are one of the causes of me being awake right now...

Anyways, talla and i knowing each other has NOTHING to do with an admin decision, and we are not disrespecting you or anyone this has nothing to with race, talla was just following the rules and muted you for mic spam.
  11. Aug 30, 2011
    Can you please define mic spamming, I was talking once every other round, not sure what you qualify as mic spamming.

The reason you don't have a demo is because there was no mic spamming, just plain disrespect.
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    This is a copy and paste directly from the rules

8. Do not spam the mic or chat.
    Mic spam includes nonstop use, playing music, using voice changers constantly, making noise, singing, yelling, repeating words needlessly, or leaving mic on when not in use. Mic use must also be in English only, since this is an English speaking server. Chat spam includes repeating the same message multiple times, sending long unbroken strings of characters, or talking nonstop in all caps.
    Punishment: Warn -> Mute/Gag -> Temporary Ban(1hour to 1day length)

I don't know if you were but if you were making random noises then it would be mic spam.
  13. Apr 2, 2011
    I wasn't there, But I know IKEA has a history of being very.... animated when it comes to mic chat/spamming when he thinks admins aren't on...
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    It seems multiple admins witnessed you making noises/spamming on the mic, so you were muted.

For future reference, making an excessive amount of noises on the mic does constitute spamming, don't do that and you shouldn't have any problems.

As there is no ban or any real abuse of power, this is :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.