Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Taz's motocross pics

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Tazland001, Aug 1, 2011

1. Oct 21, 2010
    Well I always talk about motocross and desrt races me and my family do. So I figured I would post a few pics of my twin boys racing. For some reason I cannot find most of my pics. My daughter has them somewhere on this damn computer. lol
    We race moran and worcs mostly. We also do other events. For example we are doing an unsanctioned event sponsered by Ford. There are 6 race dates and in two weeks we will be done with that event. My one boy Danny is 3rd in the points in the 85cc class. Here is a sample of what I see and do every weekend.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Here are both my boys next to each other.
    [IMG]

Pic of me before the race. Thats right Im 41 and will still knock you teeth down your throat(just kidding). hehe
    [IMG]

Look at my sexy back side after another good run. lolololol. 1st and second place. Damn im getting fat.
    [IMG]

Catchin some air
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

My son on the podium at a worcs race in primm nevada.
    [IMG]
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    badass son!!! i never got into real racing but down here in MS me and a few buddies with the influence of some good damn whiskey like to think we do that stuff haha!
  3. May 26, 2011
    Awesome pics taz, motocross is so addicting i used to race down here in Florida runnin the big boy YZ-450.... That is sweet though man keep it up
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    i used to have one of them i busted my ass many a time on it too
  5. Jun 10, 2011
    Nez approves of all the pwitty colours :grin:
  6. May 26, 2011
    Haha daa gum i hear ya, go big or go home..
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    ha yeah one time i tried to jump a log. needless to say i jumped the sumbitch but the bike diddnt follow
  8. Mar 16, 2008
  9. May 15, 2011
    D: You wouldn't knock out my teeth would you!

:razz:

That looks fun.

But it takes a lot of skill to ride a bike properly let alone jump it.

You must be damn proud of your boys.

And to take a podium finish is amazing.

Unlike cookie, who likes to kiss logs. :razz:
  10. Oct 21, 2010
    I wouldnt hurt you Dirt unless you got stupid on me. lololololol :tongue:

Also yes I am very proud of my boys. We are very tight and spend a lot of time with eachother. I am going to cry like a little baby when they leave. :weep:

Yah that race was a worcs race and he took 3rd out of some of the best riders in the usa in his class. There where 36 riders in his class that day. My other son got 5th.

Bigger is Better. Gonna build two open mini 105cc stroker so they can race 2 classes. Stock and the open mini. Also next year they are moving up to yz125's and will race 3 classes.

Taz
  11. Oct 21, 2010
    ohh yah Faith what part in Florida. I grew up there. It would be fun to race up by orlando and the panhandle part of the state.

Taz
  12. Feb 24, 2011
    Well I used to race.... It was me, my brother, and my sister. Got really expensive and my brother hurt him self wayyyy to much, so we got out of it.

I had a yz125 and that thing was FAST! lol. I actually ran it in the 250-450 class. All after market and with my dad weighing 280 pounds he would sit on the gas tank and it would still pop up on him shifting from 2nd to 3rd. I miss it a lot! But now i'm older and have responsibility so if I did it now and got hurt then i'm just screwed...

Keep your boys in it Taz, it keeps them out of trouble when they are always busy!
  13. Jul 29, 2011
  14. May 26, 2011
    Never got as far up as the panhandle, but i was racing down in tampa mostly, but i did go to ocala and orlando quite a bit for races. im from Spring Hill so i grew up going to this place called croom, and started racing at dade city MX an thats where the obession started...
  15. Jun 26, 2011
  16. Feb 21, 2007
    nice taz. didn't know all that about ya. You have a pony tail, hehe. :teehee:
  17. Feb 1, 2011
    nice pics taz.. and congrats jr.Taz... :thumbsup:
  18. Jun 23, 2010
  19. Jun 19, 2011

:thumbsup:

:ninja:
  20. Feb 8, 2011
    awesome stuff there i know a kid from here(PA) his last name is greenland, i think he competes all over the country. but anyways that is some cool things to be envolved in, unlike me i got two live hookers and one dead one got a pile of cocaine from god knows who. i blacked out slapped my wife and come to find out she has been dead for 3 years who the hell did i hit. love family guy the shit they come up with.

wow im even drunker :ninja: