Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Teamkilling Admin

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Clearly Trying, Feb 28, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 14, 2012

Just witnessed an admin team-killing humans and thought i'd post it.

I ask roots please read the chat logs during this incident. It is 10:00am Central time 2/28/2013.

A zombie arrives to the cannon and says he will finish killing them. He says in chat "I was just testing out da cannon" and his friend who was there laughing watching kept calling me a snitch after I informed him that I was going to post this on the forums.

If you not only notice the blatent shooting with the cannon, you will see him and friend laughing, and calling me a snitch. I hope this gets taken care of, as I would have hated to be the ones being team-killed.

[pf]benmytot was the admin

Attached Files:

2. Nov 19, 2010
    I admit that I was team-killing. I'm sorry and I promise it will not happen again..
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    Aside from that, the zombie over there, I'm pretty sure friendly zombie is not allowed, but I could be wrong xD
  4. Jun 14, 2012
    Thanks for admitting to what you blatantly did.

I just hope PF has some sort of consequence or punishment. It was intentional, and you and your friend found it quite funny. I'm done posting on this though, I appreciate you confirming your abuse.
  5. Nov 19, 2010
    I'm not too sure about Zombie Escape but, on zombie mods there are heaps of friendly zombies so I think it's not illegal. You can choose to be a normal kill-all-humans zombie or a friendly one, it's up to you to decide..
  6. Jul 1, 2010
    @benmytot is indeed correct about friendly zombies.

Thanks benmytot for owning up to what you did, and I hope that this does not happen again. Players are not "snitches" for doing this, as we encourage them to do so.

Thanks @Clearly Trying for bringing this to our attention.

:handcuffs:
    Dharkk, Feb 28, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Feb 28, 2013
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    There's no rule against it but I personally frown upon it... the mod is humans VS zombies... not zombies chill with humans while other zombies get pissed that said zombies aren't doing shit. For example, if you aren't going to knife your buddy cause you just turned in the same spot he's in, it's probably better leave the spot and let the other zombies go nuts. If zombies stay in the same spots as the humans it can aggravate other zombies trying to get them and in some situations it can be considered blocking depending on the spot. If there's still a shit load of humans alive it's likely not an issue from my experience, but if there's 1 or 2 CT's left and their friend zombie is chilling 2 feet away while the entire server is trying to get them then jump down and get out of the damn way if you aren't going to do anything. But I digress as this isn't the place to discuss this nor are there any plans to change this, I'm just throwing an opinion out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.