Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence teemo

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Mar 3, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 30, 2013
    2) A banned for grifeing
    3) will expand once i see some type of demo proof.
    Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Mar 3, 2014 Last edited by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Mar 3, 2014
  2. Grape
    This message by Grape has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Mar 3, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Mar 3, 2014
  3. Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸
    This message by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Mar 3, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Mar 3, 2014
  4. Feb 13, 2014
    When filing a 'player abuse' or 'admin abuse' complaint, please include
    1) The name(s) and/or steam ID(s) of the offender(s)
    2) A brief description of the incident
    3) ALL claims of hacking or admin abuse MUST include some form of proof. ALL UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS WILL BE LOCKED OR DELETED IMMEDIATELY.

You failed to provide all of this. Demanding things isn't how abuse reports work.
  6. Jan 25, 2014
    (Admin) [pF] Teemo: stop grieving peter
    Peter™: lol grifeing?
    Peter™: zombies are comeing
    Peter™: dip shit
    (Admin Only) Aprz: What's going on?
    Peter™: im not leaveing an easy way up for them
    Peter™: nice try though

Peter was first grieving on firewall when someone attempted to lift a vendy to get on the roof. he continued to shoot it down therefor not allowing the player or I to use it before the zombies turned.

2nd
    On surf and cade he was in a room where no zombies were around. A guy was cade breaking him but did so in a manner that would allow the cade to be put back in place. Peter then follow to shoot out the cade and the chat log is below.

I also will increase the ban because the player has been banned for this before to one week.

[Source Mod] [pF] Grape [Blue, white-shaped] wants to rock the vote. (25 votes, 27 required)
    [pF] Grape [Blue, white-shaped]: rtv
    Peter™: idc
    gurlgotweed Wabbit147: !mute tfreeman
    (Admin Only) Aprz: How so?
    Peter™: im not letting some faggit in
    (Admin Only) [pF] Teemo: he got cade broke so he shot out the cade
    Shrooms: rtv for better shit
    (Admin) [pF] Grape [Blue, white-shaped]: do not sing into the mic
    Beggar So (nosound) killed pelvic splanchnic ganglion with p90.
    Ḿ4ŘĪ0ˍ72 (ROXXX & FOX <3): yea peter go foward stupid mf
    Number 11: Λcidpingas killed [TIger] CC with p90.
    tfreeman451: 2 more rtv
    (Admin Only) Aprz: What did he do?
    Number 11: Λcidpingas: Lol
    Haoward<3 killed Faith with p90.
    Post Merged, Mar 3, 2014
    more of the admin chat log

Peter™: someone get rid of this cadebreaking uck
    Haoward<3: lol peter
    (Admin Only) [pF] Teemo: peter griefing again
    Haoward<3: thats what you gewt
    (Admin Only) [pF] [=D] Tony The Tiger!! :grin:: where?
    [Source Mod] Silently moved you to Spectate.
    [Easy Spectate] You're now following Peter™.
    Haoward<3: when you don't let them in
    Peter™: idc
    (Admin Only) Aprz: How so?
    Peter™: im not letting some faggit in
    (Admin Only) [pF] Teemo: he got cade broke so he shot out the cade
    [Player Information]
    Name: Peter™
    UserID: 926
    IP Address: 174.75.122.239
    AccountID: 114916888
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57458444
    Conn Time: 12 Minutes
    Shrooms: rtv for better shit
    (Admin) [pF] Grape [Blue, white-shaped]: do not sing into the mic
    (Admin Only) Aprz: What did he do?
    (Admin Only) Aprz: I see he said he wasn't letting somebody in.
    (Admin Only) Aprz: Did you catch on demo?
    (Admin Only) [pF] Teemo: peter could have let the guy in
    (Admin Only) Aprz: He was blocking the guy, right?
    [Source Mod] [pF] [=D] Tony The Tiger!! :grin:: toggled noclip on [pF] [=D] Tony The
    [Source Mod] [pF] [=D] Tony The Tiger!! :grin:: toggled noclip on [pF] [=D] Tony The Tiger!! :grin:.
    (Admin Only) Aprz: He blocked the guy from entering, right?
    (Admin Only) [pF] Teemo: peter coulda let the guy in as no zombies were around and the guy shot it so everything still could be used
    Peter™: yea cause people need yer respect
    [Source Mod] [pF] [=D] Tony The Tiger!! :grin: has changed his nomination to zm_moon_roflicious_pF_02.
    (Admin Only) [pF] Teemo: and then peter shot everything out
    (Admin Only) [pF] [=D] Tony The Tiger!! :grin:: beggar is really getting on my nerves
    (Admin Only) Aprz: Did you catch on demo?
    (Admin Only) [pF] Teemo: no
    (Admin Only) Aprz: :\
    (Admin Only) [pF] Teemo: i watched the whole thing tho
    (Admin Only) Aprz: Well, I wasn't near Peter to catch it.
    (Admin Only) Aprz: Tony, Peter was griefing earlier.
    (Admin Only) Aprz: I caught on demo.
    (Admin Only) [pF] [=D] Tony The Tiger!! :grin:: i heard
    (Admin Only) [pF] [=D] Tony The Tiger!! :grin:: demo plz
    (Admin Only) [pF] Teemo: and i just caught him again
    (Admin Only) Aprz: I agreed with a warn -> ban. We didn't catch this second grief, but I got first one.
    (Admin Only) [pF] Teemo: but not on demo

Attached Files:

7. Oct 30, 2013
    1. That demo shows nothing, and definitely dose not warrant a 1 week ban and as for surf and cade youv shown 0 proof of that situation, Also if you were watching when this guy broke my cade why was no action taken? u chose to watch a player break rules? And as for your chat loggs they show nothing but me rageing as usual and you attempting to create a story with 0 proof
  8. May 31, 2012
    I was not there; therefore, I will provide no opinion on the matter. I reviewed the demo and captured a picture for the moment I believe Teemo is referring to since you have to drive it (the "mysterious" person demoing was using a scout):

[IMG]

The person firing at the vending machine from atop is Peter. The person below is Teemo. The other player standing behind Peter is "Zombiemod" (STEAM_0:0:16461966)

Hope this helps.
  9. Oct 30, 2013
    yes i was shooting it away once the other player got up and he jumped into it causeing himself to get stuck. Even if this was grifeing it was accidental and once i notcied him there i stopped shooting and he got out safely, and i was warned for that. Still no proof warenting a 1 week ban here.
  10. Jan 25, 2014
    right around the 30 second mark is where I try to flip the vendy and you can see it is being shot preventing me from trying to flip it to get up.
  11. Mar 26, 2012
    Wish I wasn't involved in this because I do like you @Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸 , but you have to be kind to other players dude. Being a douche to other players and admins don't help your cause. The demo was recorded by me. You have to use drive to watch you grief Teemo, Zombiemod, and Crown by shooting their vending preventing them from getting up. I uploaded the video to Youtube to make it easier for people to see the incident.

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKH6tLTpMoA

As you can see in the video, Teemo, Crown, and Zombiemod attempt to shoot and flip the cade to get to the top of the building. You purposely griefed them by throwing a nade and shooting it. You then told 'em that you did it so zombies couldn't get up, and you name called an admin, which again doesn't help your cause.

When I reviewed the demo, I saw that you griefed, and agreed that you should be warned -> banned due to previous history of griefing. This is what I would do any player, I don't make exception for friends.

The second time you griefed a player, Teemo saw you, which I would trust what he says. The conversation between you and Haoward in chat log somewhat support what you did.

I would say only reason I can see this being reduced is based on the player supposedly griefing you. What you did wrong was griefing him back instead of notifying admins like you are suppose to. Do not take things into your own hands.
  12. Oct 30, 2013
    Your demo also fails to show the 4-5 zombies right behind you, aswell even if the vendi was flipped u couldnt have gotten up alone. If anything you were trying to assist zombies into killing me by moveing the machine knowing u couldn't get up alone and as i said once the other player got up i began shooting it before u got there and this way after zm spawn, The demo clearly shows him jumping into the machine getting himself stuck, as im trying to remove it, a few seconds after noticeing him being stuck i did stop shooting and he got out quite safely. And last i checked admin procedure isn't warn nvm lets ban him. And as for the other situation there is no proof at all thereforth just his word dosent warrent the ban, and i did alert admins u chose todo nothing and teemo witnessing the player cade break did nothing.
  13. Mar 26, 2012
    Zombie didn't run into the building until 45 seconds after they started working on the vending machine. Because I was in the area, I can see everything within a close range of me using drive.
  14. Jan 25, 2014
    peter I remember you saying you always take demos so if that be the case lets see your argument and upload them so we can both sides of the story
  15. Oct 30, 2013
    Im not the one who abused my admin your the one who needs to proof not me. Also for the chat log it shows me saying im being cade broke and that im not letting this idiot in? proof of nothing. So the rundown of this im attempting to shoot away a vendi because of zombies comeing and it being an easy way up for them, teemo jumping into the vendi while im shooting it, i stop shooting he warns me. This is the only proof here.
    Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Mar 3, 2014 Last edited by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Mar 3, 2014
  16. Jan 21, 2011
    I'll put this here for a third time since you seem to have missed it the first two times it was posted
    ALL claims of hacking or admin abuse MUST include some form of proof. ALL UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS WILL BE LOCKED OR DELETED IMMEDIATELY.

I even made it bigger. Without any evidence to support your claims, I'm locking this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.