Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Teleport Beginning of Round / Can't Buy Stuff

Discussion in Technical Support started by Aprz, Sep 8, 2013

1. Mar 26, 2012
    I believe I noticed this two mornings ago. A new round will start, I'll be at one spawn point, and then a second or two later, I'll teleport to another spawn point. At the new spawn point, I can't buy stuff. I have to run back to where I originally was to buy something. This seems to be happening most rounds for me, but when I told Rayne to watch in spectate, it didn't happen for her to see, lol.

I've quit CS:S and Steam, and I tried turning off and on my computer. Not sure what else to do. It's not a major problem for me, but kinda annoying. I have to have my kevlar and armor. :grin:

Look at the very beginning of the demo when the round starts and then look at the very end of the demo right after the round ends and a new round starts again. Happens both times.

Attached Files:

2. Jul 14, 2010
  3. Mar 26, 2012
    I uploaded the demo on my server. Click here to download.

Doesn't it automatically decide the team for you and stuff when there is a new round? This isn't when I'm coming from spectate joining a team.

Edit: I honestly don't know how to use the party system. The only one I used was with Detonator when we were testing something on Krusty Krab. Uh, I think it was called !pfly Dildos or something, lol.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    Idk if you are in a party but I think you are getting automatically teleported to someone and say they were a t and you a ct, you can't use that buy zone. If this isn't the case, then I'd have to see the demo to know why you are getting teleported but when playing the demo it just sends me back to the main screen. Someone else may be able to offer a different opinion :razz:
  5. Mar 26, 2012
    Well, I uploaded the demo to my server. Check it out.

I have used the party thing once. How do I turn it off?

Edit: I am gonna do sm_pleave right now.

Edit: Did it. Hopefully it stops. I'll let you know if it continues.