Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Teleporter Help (solved)

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Mar 4, 2012

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Alright, so I've decided to start making a map for CS:S. I plan on it to be a map for your zombie server. Anyway, I have an issue while trying to make a teleporter. I watched a couple different youtube tutorials, and i can't seem to get them to work. Here are the settings for the teleporter,
    [IMG]
    And the settings for the destination are,
    [IMG]

Did I misconfigure something? :/
    Thanks!
  2. Jul 9, 2009
    Did you set the correct flags for the teleporter region?
  3. May 14, 2011
    You need to tick the Client box in the flags. This is extremely important. I think every mapper had a problem with this at the start.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Oh durp. Thank you, I'm going to try this now. I'll tell you if it worked.
    • Feb 27, 2012
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Hey D Good job on making it work but make sure you don't do the same mistake again and if you need help add me on steam this way you don't have to do any more threads with mapping but you wil have many other questions soon that you will need help with.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      EDIT: What's your steam name? lol
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Mariosoury is my name but I will request you tomorrow because I wasn't home today and you accept it
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Alright I sent an invitation. I have another question for you whenever you get back.
    • Nov 15, 2011
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Thanks! This is all very new to me, so i'll have alot of questions lol. It won't be the best map either. Last map I made was for Quake 2 a couple years ago. Since, I've not really done anything.
    • May 15, 2011
      We have a lot of mappers here and we are all willing to help. ^^

Good luck with your endeavors, and most importantly, have fun. :grin:
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Alright, well i look forward to getting ALOT of help LOL. Fortunately, some of it is like GTK Radient, so I already know how to work some stuff.