Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Teleporting to inaccessible areas of the map?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Desirsar, May 31, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 31, 2007
    Baller has been teleporting himself and occasionally others to places on maps you can't normally reach, but can shoot at zombies from. Do I need to post or send a demo somewhere?
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    sure post a demo...........btw who the f8ck is baller? *stares at CK*
  3. May 31, 2007
    Gimme a minute and I'll poke around for the map and give a screenshot of the one location so you can watch for it later, but I didn't get a demo of it. I'll post the other demo with it.

That was just the name he had after his admin tag, Baller, and he was using the command to broadcast stuff to all players, I assume he must have actually been one. :smile:
  4. May 31, 2007

Should be enough screenshots to figure out the spot and how it's exploited. It's at the bottom of the elevator shaft on one side of that map.

In the demo, the room with the guns on the table and the big Biohazard (or whatever logo) is not accessible without noclip or teleporting.
  5. Jan 21, 2007
    secondary baller is doomx he just changed his name to baller doomx and doomx teleports alot
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    WEll i cant find out the name, because i cant ACCESS IT anymore.
  7. May 31, 2007
    Can't access my linked file, or something else? The Filefactory link works for me still, but I could use other hosting if I need to.
  8. Jan 5, 2007
    I think this is the second time in the past few days I have seen a player mentioning Doom.x and his admin...
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    I mean access the name storage list thingy on the server, not your links. The links work fine and i watched it now i just gotta figure out if there's a legit way to get in there.
  10. Jan 5, 2007
    Could someone who watched the video tell me where it is he was teleporting to? I know most of the secret spots on our maps, so I could help find out if it's possible to get in or not...
  11. May 31, 2007
    Right at the start of the demo included, where I'm looking at two CTs behind the glass window long enough for their names to appear under the reticle. On that map, it's at the back (from the elevator) of the basement level.
  12. Jan 5, 2007
    From what you described, I'm guessing it's the bio_FEAR map, with the elevator going to the underground lab? If it's the small room in the back of the lab with the guns on the table, there is a hidden door that is opened by a certain switch in the map. Accessible if you know where to look.
  13. May 31, 2007
    Ahh. Wish I had a demo of the other one, then, I'm pretty sure that one is not accessible. In any case, time to get a good list of zombie maps and bother to use my new processor on VMEX - I'll just find all the secret doors by searching for the entities and triggers, heh.
  14. Jan 5, 2007
    Well, if I know which map specifically, I could figure out every possible hiding spot in it.
  15. Dec 30, 2006
  16. Jan 5, 2007
    Ok, the room in question then has a door that is opened by a switch.

But about teleporting into it, that's still a bad use of power...
  17. Feb 21, 2007
    is he talking about behind the glass in the pool area? Because, yes, there is a secret way to get in.
  18. Jan 5, 2007
    I already verified that there was a door in a earlier post. But that still leaves the fact of using the admin teleport command to get in there, instead of getting in like a normal player would.
  19. May 15, 2007
    Lol, I think that's me, but I know the code and where the key pad is anyway.
  20. Dec 30, 2006

Action Taken against offending admin: He will be talked to.

Topic Closed
    (Have any questions please pm me)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.