Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Tera

Discussion in Gaming started by Reaper, Mar 24, 2013

1. Jan 5, 2007
    So who plays it, and what server are you on? Right now I'm on Ascension Valley with a level 60 slayer, and am working on my archer. Got other characters made, but they don't seem as fun to play as those two classes.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Sep 6, 2012
      I have a level 60 Lancer and a level 60 Sorcerer sitting in Mount Tyrannas.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Almost every LSA and their friends. They have Tera nights all the time in Mumble, although it's been happening less recently. Just hop on.
    • Nov 29, 2010
    • Jan 5, 2007
      I might have to some time then, playing solo gets pretty boring and killing the BAMs alone takes too long.
      I love you too Clam.:razz:
    • Sep 14, 2008
    • Jan 5, 2007
      What server are you on? If you're on Ascension Valley then I could help you out with leveling and such.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jan 13, 2013
        Im on Valley of titans with a lvl 31 warrior
      • Sep 14, 2008
      • Jan 5, 2007
        What's your character name? I think I have a couple that are still on the starter island if you want a leveling partner.
      • Sep 14, 2008
        Khandisa. I took my toons name from Wow when I played it.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I tried to get back into it, but I can't. I have a level 38-40ish (can't remember) slayer.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          51 warrior, 46 mystic, and assorted others on Tempest Reach.
        • Jan 5, 2007
          Keep your blasphemous garbage away from here you fiend!

Do you guys all have a guild you play together in or are you all on your own?
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Guild on TR, 'Ankle Biting Lolis' is the name if anyone wishing to apply.
        • Jan 5, 2007
          I'll keep that in mind. I was thinking of making an Elin but my character slots are full already on AV, so I might hop on TR to make one.
        • Mar 12, 2008
        • May 27, 2008
        • May 15, 2011
          Me, Dani and Spyro playing a party. If anyone is interested and wants to join, we could use more peoples.
          • Like Like x 1