Discussion in Gaming started by taurah, Jun 8, 2009
I always see people playing it. Input plz. Why it is good/not good etc.
I played it before because it is different from any other shooter game. After the last update, it became a partial mmo so now I just go afk with a program to get items.
[06/08 03:48:35 AM] Found item 12552358: Demoman's Fro
Basically its Day of Defeat on the newest Engine valve has... you can have different weapons than the guy next to you as the same class... it truly is a marvel when it comes to team work... if you dont know how to work together you WILL fail
If you ever wanna play hit me up on Steam my TF2 Clan: Alpha Omega has over 40, 32player slot servers and the all stay pretty much full
! JOSH HACKS !
team work only gets you so far. i've always been independent and I don't like relying on others. I'm the guy who likes to get things done by himself so it gets done. My class is spy. end.
I own 5 West Coast Lotus servers if you want to ever join one of those.
When it comes to orange... I like being the independent scout...
when the force o nature came out my scout became something that can actually kill things, and I probably kill more with my scout than any other class. And no I is teh haxors
I just left a Crit server and made 4 engies Ragequit... I am the Legendary Demoman...
was thinking of just buying the orange box pack. dunno if hl2 episodes 1,2 and lost coast are any good. are they like hl2 extras?
theyre good. i have the orange box for xbox. it is so damn weird playing those games on there specially HL2 and the episodes. i wanna get it for the computer. but my computer isnt the best :/ but i think since it can run CS:S it can run TOB right guise?
Really brownie... its just gonna depend on your rig I mean I get roughly 140-170 fps in CS:S and that in the Zombie Mod server
In Tf2 I get about 40 MAYBE 50
portal HL2 and the episodes shouldnt be a problem but Tf2 is my only game that I get that kinda fps on
well faulk chaulk. >.> i need to buy some new shit then. mahhhhh i hope this pay increase comes soon! yay for promotions!
Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
* Fixed Day of Defeat: Source server crash when loading dod_jagd.
Team Fortress 2
* Added a "Discard" button to the item pickup panel.
* Added a backstab custom death animation to the Heavy.
* Changed default for tf_arena_use_queue to 1. This was the original behavior prior to the last update.
* Changed the Dead Ringer so it can be activated while carrying the flag.
* Increased the Force-A-Nature's damage by 10%.
* Fixed not being able to reflect arrows with the Flamethrower.
* Fixed The Huntsman drawing a muzzle flash under lagged conditions.
* Fixed the background color of the Spy disguise panel not always matching his disguise team.
* Fixed idle players being kicked when the server has tf_arena_use_queue set to 0.
* Fixed Spies not being able to sap a building if an enemy player was colliding with the building.
* Fixed getting a real target ID on an enemy Spy that's disguised as one of your teammates if you are disguised as an enemy.
* Fixed the Ambassador not shooting enemy sticky bombs.
* Fixed Spies being able to automatically cloak after uncloaking at the moment of a weapon switch.
* Fixed Jarate instantly exploding when thrown in some places, like the final area of Badwater.
* Fixed spectators not having their items removed when they enter spectator mode.
* Fixed Sniper "civilian" exploit where players could crash the server.
* Fixed a couple of cases where viable backstabs would fail.
That up there means I am gonna be owning more than I already do
FON got a 10% increase... Jesus, Im in HEAVEN!I love charging head on at heavys and blasting them back and killing them
Separate names with a comma.