Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Thank you for banning smoke

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by deadlight, Jan 5, 2007

1. Jan 5, 2007
    Just wanted to drop by and thank you guys for banning the smoke bombs....they were getting really irritating...... keep up the good work!! happened on this server and now I'm stuck only playing plaguefest.....admins are fun even if they give me a dildo when I ask for a cookie :razz:
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Hahahhaa yeah we just procrastinated about banning smokes, so hows the dildo coming along?? :razz:
  3. Dec 30, 2006
    Dont even want to know what this thread convo is going to turn into. Well the idiots kept abusing the smoke bombs even me so cam had to take them away from me :frown:
  4. Jan 5, 2007
    you guys mind if I use the [PF] tag? seems like I'm going to be around the server for a while now :razz:
  5. Feb 1, 2007
    Do admins have to use the [pF] tag? I like to hide and not play a big part in the server and when some break a rule I kindly ask them to stop. If they don't I land like a ton of shit on them.
  6. Posts
    No tag wearing is required. This could easily be the opposite statement with a comma: No, tag wearing is required.

You can choose to wear it or not, your choice.
  7. Feb 1, 2007
    I was confused at first, but on second read through I got you. Sweet.