Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Thank You For Having My Back....

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Haole-Pino, Apr 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 23, 2010

Yesterday, I was permanently banned from the servers. In my personal option, I felt the reason that motivated this certain admin to ban me, was unfair and out of context. Apparently, so did quite a few others, admins no other. Even witnesses who also were playing that evening protested on my behalf threw private chat. Tonight, I got word on what was discussed on the admin forums, regarding my protest. I just wanna say "THANK YOU" to all the admins, fellow players, and friends that stood up & vouched on my behalf regarding my loyalty, integrity, & character. I appreciate your support, and also removing the ban only 3 hours from being issued. I'm glad to to know that over that last 3 years on here, I have a great network of friends on PlagueFest, that I can depend on. I felt that this tread needed to be created to thank all of you for having my back. I'll see you on the servers :wink:

Dave aka: =pF= <<<}{aolePino>>>
  2. Apr 1, 2012
  3. Aug 1, 2011
    I don't see what this has to do with anything.

@Haole-Pino This is an admin abuse thread, not a place to vent or recount last night's event. Since everything was already taken care of by the same person who banned you, I don't see the point in this post.
  4. Jul 1, 2010

::locked::
  5. Feb 21, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.