Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Thank you

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Dani, Jul 8, 2014

1. Sep 14, 2008
    Well I guess it's aboot that time. I am stepping down as management and will be a member for now. There are way too many things happening and I don't think I'm going to be fit to help admin pF. Too many stressful things, but I wanted to thank everyone for making me feel welcome and becoming my friends over the past...7 years maybe? Wow time flies when you're having fun. This is going to be a long list so yeah...here it goes.

The first person I really wanted to thank was @retslag1 you trained me, you became one of my closest friends and I'm pretty sure I've known you the longest lol
    @Brian for being an incredible friend and wonderful boss. You made me laugh on more than 1 occasion and you make the best music!
    @Kyle We may not have seen eye to eye on a lot of things over the years and we argued, but I really like you. You and me were really close long ago and I will always cherish that. You'll always be the Barbara to my Jim. <3
    @Josh You are just fricking awesome! and sweet I really appreciate that I could come to you for anything AND you listened :smile: I love you!
    @Secprotocol You are a bad ass Asian! You're great and thank you for so much. I like talking to you lots!
    @Haplo Come back you bum! lol I will hopefully get to actually have a conversation with you soon if you'll just stop playing MMO's hardcore :razz: You rock!

I wanted to thank also @Detonator @Luffaren @Seeker @dillinger @Tony the Tiger!! :D @rxn for being awesome and playing games with me when I ask. Hitting on me constantly *looks at rxn and sometimes Luffy* I love you guys lots!

And a special thank you to @Badgriuel @AkaDemikz @Peter @Taters @Rayne @LcLovesBlue @Zenzr @Nezumi @FluffehKitteh @Aprz @Joshy @Dharkk @Clam Chowder @Celexie @Momo @Atriarc @atxdragon @Nayr @ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE @PeNguiN @doc watson you guys made me laugh and I really enjoy talking to all of you even when I was crabby lol. I probably forgot tons of people and I truly am sorry.

So again thank you pF for making my stay here very memorable it was FABULOUS! Lots of loves.

[IMG]
    • Friendly Friendly x 30
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dec 10, 2013
      -----------
      Good luck out there with whatever things you have to do and hope to see you around soon ^ ͜ ^
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Feb 13, 2014
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • May 27, 2008
          I fucking love you Dani. It's been seven gosh dang years of fun and that's not to say we had just those, but we've helped each other a lot through the bad times as well. We got each others' backs. I wish you the best of luck and I hope that everything works out. Trust me when I say there are still good times that come after the bad. It's going to be alright. <3

p.s. I want my own personal message on your OP. I deserve that so hard.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Nov 29, 2012
            Aww, I'm gonna miss you so much Dani. I enjoyed you being here and you helped me with somethings as well. You helped me feel like a part of this community with your kind words and your friendly pesonality. We had lots of fun and I hope that you will still play with us when you are ready. I'm going to miss you and best wishes to you, and good luck with your troubles, I hope they all get solved and fixed. :smile: I love you.
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Feb 27, 2012
              I love you Dani. I hope you the best on whatever is going on for you right now, and that you come back some day. You were the one that trained me both for Admin even though you had a broken collar bone (i think that's what it was), and trained me when i got LSA. You are an amazing person :heart:
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Feb 1, 2011
                I'll miss you Dani! Hope everything works out IRL and don't be a stranger!! We will be here waiting for you to come back :inlove:
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Oct 18, 2012
                  DANI IM GONNA MISS YOU! I hope everything works with you irl. I also wish the best for you and your fiancé.
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Jul 8, 2012
                    Dani who am I supposed to play WoW with now?!? :pain::crying:

But seriously, thank you for all you've done in this community. We all love you, and I hope wherever your life takes you you do amazing things.
                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                    • Jun 11, 2012
                      Grey is wack. Red is wack because of Deto. Orange is wack because of Tony. Purple is wack because of Welsper

We are all wack. Enjoy thy life and to aweshomest future
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                      • May 31, 2012
                        • Friendly Friendly x 1
                        • Dec 1, 2013
                          • Friendly Friendly x 1
                          • Jun 10, 2011
                            You know where I am if you need me. Hope things start going your way! Love you xx
                            • Friendly Friendly x 1
                            • Feb 13, 2014
                              • Agree Agree x 1
                              • Friendly Friendly x 1
                              • Dec 30, 2006
                                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                                • Aug 2, 2010
                                  But you said it's my job to hit on you...

Hope all goes well for you Dani!
                                  • Friendly Friendly x 2
                                  • Jan 21, 2011

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
                                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                                    • Aug 7, 2012
                                      Good luck with your future endeavors! Had a great time playing with you, hope to still see you around these parts :smile:
                                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                                      • Jun 27, 2011
                                        • Friendly Friendly x 1
                                        • Jan 25, 2014
                                          I wish ya the best and hope you will stick around with us!!!!!
                                          • Friendly Friendly x 1