Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Thank you!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Brian, Feb 4, 2011

1. Jun 4, 2006
    Just wanted to throw up a quick thread to give an immense thank you to all who have donated, especially recently. With our recent influx of cancellations and the thugnificent fraud issue (guy basically donated $150, and used 3 months of admin, and the bank reversed the fees costing us $150) money this month was getting pretty thin, so a huge thank you to Harvey, Element, Josh, ThatInsaneDude, Icee, Punkbuster, Mr p1nk and to all those who have donated in the past and/or are continuing to support this community with admin and donator subscriptions. We wouldn't be able to keep on goin' without you all.

[IMG]

Simply great to see donations at all, and especially of that amount. Really appreciated and motivates us all even more to get these servers to be as fun and optimized as they can be. :thumbsup:
  2. Aug 13, 2010
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    Indeed. People's generosity never ceases to amaze me. With the increased server bill and the other investments I've made for PF lately, money has been low. But now I can sleep easily tonight.

Thanks for the support to everyone that has donated to PF.
  4. Oct 8, 2009
    awesome! thanks guys for the donations. i would add some donations if i had extra money laying round. :grin: but i do what i can
  5. Apr 4, 2009
    Josh as well as other "High Admins" have invested a lot of money into the community and servers.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    I'm glad that I could help. What you guys created here is a something special and I feel privileged to be part of it.

Keep up the good work Ray, Brian, Josh, Kyle, Angel, Nebraska and the numerous other members that keep this place humming!
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    Yes, out of my own pocket, the survival of this community is my main goal.
  8. Nov 26, 2010
    Keep up the good work! I have been impressed with the responsiveness and professionalism of the PF community.
  9. Dec 4, 2010
    np thought i only donated 10bucks im hoping to donate quite a bit next month like 3month admin plus na extra 20-50dollars idk ill see when it come time for me to renew :grin: