Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

That long huh?

Discussion in Birthdays started by Xylone, Aug 17, 2011

1. Oct 10, 2009
    Well heya, It's been a while. :razz:
    Honestly, I completely forgot that it was my birthday today, considering all the schoolwork I've been doing. (Chemistry is such a "female dog")

Thinking of that, the day somewhat became nostalgic for me as I recalled past memories from last year. When I was still starting out as an admin. :3

Well anyways, here's to another year. :grin:

Mkkay, more homework. </3

Gettin' older by the year. I think I need a ticket to Neverland.
  2. Feb 24, 2011
    Ha well Happy Birthday!
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Happy Birthday!
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    Happy B-day Xylone!! :3
  5. Sep 25, 2010
    Happy birthday buddy :wink: your 8 now? :razz: jk <3
  6. Mar 31, 2010
    Happy Birthday Xylone! I miss youuuu!!!! :frown: :frown: :frown:

I'm glad to hear that you are taking school seriously (not that I thought otherwise, at any time :razz:) - it's just amazing to see how determined and very focused you are in your studies, and I'm sure you're going to do exceedingly well in the near-future. Remember that your studies will always come with some sort of a struggle, but the more you'll maintain it and keep it up, the more you'll grow with knowledge and realize that you're on the right path and that the longer you remain, the more doors will remain open for you later in life.

That being said, do not make the same mistake I did. I wish I never left school, as I had but a year left and I would have had my law degree and take over my dad's and uncles' business (they're all notaries). But instead, I followed a passion, without a plan B or C, and now, I'm left here with no drive or desire in me to go back (I tried going back this year and did not bad) - unfortunately school isn't in me anymore, and now I'm struggling to find something worth doing, while having to listen to my family and friends point out to me over and over: "You totally fucked up". And I did - but what makes it worse is to know that OTHERS feel the same way I do, and they're just as hurt, because remember that our life is a journey, and we're not in it alone. People do wish their family and friends the best of success. We want to help one another (the ones who don't aren't real friends and don't matter). And if one falls down and can't get back up: there will be a few people that will stop along the way with us, to try and get us back on our feet. The reason I'm telling you this is because I believe in you, and I want you to understand that in the end this long struggle called school is completely worth it -- and no matter what, you'll have our support to keep on going strong!

I am very proud of you in two aspects, Xylone. For one, you are a hell lot more mature than 90% of the people who are older than you on this server. Also, your fierce determination will get you far in life, and I'm proud of ya on that. Keep it up my Asian buddy! :wink:

Happy birthday! I wish you lots and lots of success and happiness, and hope you have an awesome day today! Celebrate with family and friends, go out for a little, go have some fun! You totally deserve it! :smile:
  7. Oct 8, 2009
    happy birthday!
  8. Aug 5, 2010
    HAPPYYY B DAY XYLONE :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
    what conkerer said
  9. Jul 13, 2011
    Happy birthday.
  10. May 22, 2011
    Happy Birthday Xylone have a good one :banana:
  11. Mar 16, 2008
    Happy Birthday!
  12. Oct 27, 2010
    Happy birthday!
  13. Oct 21, 2010
    Happy B-Day. Keep up the good work in school. :starwars:

14. Mar 26, 2011
    Happy Birthday! :smile: :smile:
  15. Aug 18, 2006
    Happy 16th Xylone!

Now everyone: stay off the sidewalks.
  16. Sep 22, 2010
  17. Nov 19, 2010
    Happy birthday Xylone! :sorcerer: :bunny: :banana:
  18. Aug 9, 2011
    Happy Birthday hope all your wishes come true.
  19. Sep 6, 2010
    Happy birthday, Xylone! Have a great one and good luck in school! :smile:
  20. Sep 21, 2008
    happy birthday.

basa puet