Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

That Random Guy In The Background Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by GB Animosity, Jul 17, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 17, 2011
    I'm sorry plaguefeast i never really complain about anything you guys do on your servers but i have been playing plaguefeast for nearly 3 years, and I seem to get along with everyone including admins! I have recently noticed that a little kid has purchased admin and is trying to be too strict on the other players who enjoy playing pF. He always has something to say when a player does something he doesnt like. In other words this admin who is around 10 years old and thinks he can boss around the older guys who have been playing your servers more then him and probably know more about it then he does. I only ask for you to talk to him personally so he will stop misusing his admin powers and so player can once again enjoy pF.
    Thank you PlagueFeast
  2. 3DG
    This message by 3DG has been removed from public view.
    Jul 17, 2011
  3. Sep 14, 2008
    Actually...Random is 15 and what exactly did he do?
  4. May 27, 2008
    Do you have any proof to back your claim up?
  5. Jul 17, 2011
    all i ask is for someone to talk to him that controls his admin i don't want any drastic measures taken.
  6. Sep 14, 2008
    You're not really giving anyone much to go by. If he's being strict..then there's a reason he is. Is there any specifics?
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Doesn't seem unreasonable but can you at least give some examples of the problems you were experiencing?
  8. Jul 17, 2011
    he tells people their mic spamming when they talk over him and hes yelling in the mic too (annoying voice). bans/ mutes people with no warning. gets on people for cade breaking and calls a y/n vote kick in the lobby for that player. when u know dame well there not 28 people in a room to see that happen that said yes. pF needs to be mature servers only, not getting some little kid on here who just got the game and commanding all the older players.
  9. Sep 14, 2008
    The cade breaking is a rule we abide by in pF, so he is correct in asking/punishing people when they do it..We will solve the issue with the mic spam/yelling. Locking topic and will resolve this. Ty for the input. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.