Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The Admin Made A Mistake....

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Pedo Bear, Apr 5, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 5, 2011
    I am "Pedo Bear O.o" :smile:
    I was Playing Zombie Mod Lila Panic Server (Zmp.plaguefest.com)
    I said the N word Then The Admin Warned Me and I Said It again Then he Banned Me Forever!!?!?!?
    I though You guys were doing Your Job The Right Way .... Well Check Rules

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/4324-plaguefest-server-rules/

Rule7 . Line2
    Punishment: Warn -> Mute/Gag -> Temporary Ban(1hour to 1day length)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    I got Permanent Ban?!?! Its even on the punishment List!
    Please Unban Me :frown:
    and by The way I tried To Protect My Ban Here http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=protest I wrote My IP and it keeps saying that "This IP is not banned" I tried to go to Plaguefest servers And still Banned ,, WTF?!
  2. Jun 4, 2006

6. Do not use any discriminatory speech.
    This includes but is not limited to racism, sexism, hate speech, or any form of harmful speech used only to offend someone.
    Punishment: Warn -> Kick -> Permanent Ban

Were you warned and kicked before banned? Or warned then banned?
  3. Feb 23, 2009
    I was not the admin that had banned you. But knowingly saying it again after being warned is not a good idea. The rule for Racial slurs/ discrimination read as follows.

6. Do not use any discriminatory speech.
    This includes but is not limited to racism, sexism, hate speech, or any form of harmful speech used only to offend someone.
    Punishment: Warn -> Kick -> Permanent Ban
    Note: Punishment may escalate to an immediate permanent ban depending on the severity of the offense.

Even in passing it is not alright to use that word.
  4. Aug 13, 2010
    For the love of Satan. Why can't you idiots read the template for issuing an admin abuse thread?

5. Apr 4, 2009
    Looks like you said it more then two times.
  6. Nov 14, 2010
    Sorry, you lose. Next time, try to post in the correct format; if there is a next time.
  7. Aug 2, 2010
    Given the fact the thread starter was caught lying and Haplo's lovely post really clears this up, :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.