Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The age of MMO

Discussion in Gaming started by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jan 5, 2014

1. Feb 5, 2013
    Is it me or are they turning every game into a MMO?
  2. Mar 14, 2013
    i noticed that there have been alot of free mmos like planet side 2 etc. Wait wat do u mean every game D: [IMG]
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    It's you
  4. Jun 11, 2012
    Open World RPG is old as dirt. It's a genre that existed for more than a decade. MMO is just a way to say persistent world, nothing new. MUD is like +20 years so yeah..
  5. Feb 5, 2013
    No it's not.

With all due respect I been playing MMOs for a few years now. I noticed every month a new mmo is coming out. This month alone there are at least three mmo in open beta.

Aura Kingdom
    Lucent Heart
    Yulgang 2
  6. Mar 20, 2012
    Meh, that's a little over exaggerating but they have been making a lot of mmos recently though so I can agree with that. The free to play model with a cash shop seems to be becoming more frequent with these mmos as well which depending on how they make the cash shop will make or break the game. Although I sort of welcome it being a big mmo gamer myself and also thanks for the games list, that Aura Kingdom game looks pretty cool and it's going into open beta tomorrow so hopefully it's not as boring as Ragnorak Online 2 was.