Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The Canadian Sweetness Study

Discussion in The No Count Section started by SFMasa, Aug 7, 2014

Canadians: Do you taste like maple syrup?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2014.
yes 14 vote(s) 77.8%
no 4 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. Jun 27, 2011
    It has come to my attention that Canadians are, in general, a friendly people. This allegation supposedly affects demeanor, foreign policy, love life, etc. The origin of a Canadians sweetness may even be as fundamental as being equivalent to Eastern concept of chi. The source of this positive disposition must be discovered and studied for the benefit of mankind. First, there must be hard scientific data. This is where you come in... Please participate in this survey! Results will be analysed and scientific conclusions reported back here as soon as possible.
  2. Feb 13, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
    • Jan 21, 2011
      • Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        As a canadian, i can confirm that not only do we "canadian humans" taste like maple syrup, but EVERYTHING tastes like maple syrup. Everything :wink:
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Canadians are nice due to how vast it is here and no one was around us. Since US had to deal with the Spanish, Canada had no one else here . So dear mummy called and was all like

Mummy: Oy Canada be nice to your brothers, they may have caused some ruckus but still your brothers
          Canada: But mum, they want to go to fight aboot stuff you did (war of 1812)
          Mummy: That's your damn father, he want won't shut up aboot the cheese (France)
          Daddy: Hey Canada, Je will sleep with your mother.

So yeah, Canadians are nice because there was nothing else to do during the winter beside look at the person in the same house as you. I mean, have you felt a Winter in Eastern Canada and the Prairies?! It's like having ice shoved up your butt and told to stand still and not blink.

Bibliography (or source):
          Bender Book of Magnificent Things from 1700AD to 500BC
          Book of Magnificent Things of Bender 500BC and dating back to 1700BC
          Nutrition Label for Krusty-O's
          Star Wars Episode 4
          • Funny Funny x 3
          • Winner Winner x 2
          • Like Like x 1
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Jun 27, 2011
            Hmmmmm yes, this is some very good science. More of this.
          • May 31, 2012
          • Feb 3, 2012

Question is: do they taste like peanut butter.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            If your peanut butter is Maple Syrup flavoured, then yes.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 3, 2012
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Jun 11, 2012
                Question is, does peanut butter taste like Canadians?

[IMG]
                • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                • Apr 1, 2012

Bindr will send your whole families running to Pluto on a spacedick or lock themselves in an asylum and muttering "I'm a good noodle... I'm a good noodle!!" at the corner of a maximum security asylum chamber.
                • May 29, 2012
                • Jun 27, 2011
                • Jun 10, 2011
                  The world has seen through our sarcasm and reallocated our stereotype to Canada.

A sad day for Brits, indeed.
                • Dec 17, 2007
                  lies!!!!!...i remember one conversation where you couldn't stop talking about maple syrup...and it's gooey goodness
                • Aug 5, 2010
                • Nov 29, 2010
                • May 15, 2011
                  Tony is the meanest Canadian ever and Bender has Benderitus which backs my theory. I think it's like America's south and north, here it's East and West. The West side is friendly and great and wonderful. The East side is just a bunch of assholes who think they're great cause they have parliament and Quebec, but in reality our government is a joke and nobody really likes Quebec.
                • Jun 11, 2012
                  Still the East are "classic" Canadian friendly to outsiders. Stop leaking damn it. They don't have to know aboot our secretion.
                  • Funny Funny x 1