Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The crew

Discussion in Gaming started by Super Mario, Jul 10, 2013

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Looks awesome. I like how you can go from road, track, to off road!
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    FUEL Wiki - "The world of the game is over 5,560 square miles (14,400 km²) in size, which is roughly the size of the U.S. state of Connecticut." and that isn't even the biggest map in video games, only the biggest for the racing genre.

I remember seeing the e3 trailer for this and discussing it with Bretty Poo, and came to the conclusion that although it's cool it has a big map, it's suppose to imitate the entirety of the US, meaning that the entire country is all mushed up into 5000 miles, which will basically make the map nothing more than city on city action as they probably jam packed it full of as many big name cities as they could. Another ugly point is the 'customization' they where ever so happy to announce, but when watching the trailers this so called 'customization' is nothing more than what seems like body kits, giving the player no real freedom to choose how there vehicle performs or looks, for better or for worse. We understand this is an MMO and guidelines must be set to ensure prolonged playability and newcomer enjoyment, but the way they advertised it off the bat gave some of us auto enthusiasts a bad taste, as we feel they're just trying to make their product more appealing to a general audience by way of using white lies.

That's not to say I wont certainly try the game out. I love cars, and the MMO aspect is fresh, as I haven't been able to play a decent MMO racing game since TDU2. Though I may indeed just skip this title due to it's very arcade like vibes it tends to give off.
    • Informative Informative x 1