Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The death of one of my best friends in a car crash.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Super Mario, Oct 1, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Please take a moment to look at this as it is a lesson for everyone that drives a car. On Saturday night, bloomfield varsity junior girl named Christina Lembo died from a major car accident. She was a good player that played for 2 years JV for high school forward position and played defense position for varsity this year. My soccer coach spent two nights with no sleep and the whole hall way was quiet in school and everyone was crying. The news people were all over the place asking us soccer players about our feelings. Anyways, here is a link to the website of the car crash that happened.
    I made this thread warning everyone that drives a car to drive safe and carefully and not because this this a joke, but your car is your weapon my friends and watch out for what you do. We all think that this will never happen to any of us but mistakes like these that we never think of can happen anytime, anywhere at any place.
    How did this happen? The girl was sitting in the back of the car. The lights turned green and they were making a right but right at that time, another car came driving 80 mph from the left and couldnt't stop and struck right into the back of the car injuring everyone and killing the girl.
    Again, this thread is not a joke but it's a lesson and a warning for everyone. Drive carefully everyone and R.I.P. my friend.
  2. Sep 21, 2008
    oh shit. bloomfield is not far from me.
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    My deepest condolences to you and everyone affected by that terrible tragedy. Take care of yourself.
  4. Dec 19, 2008
    Im am sorry for the lost of one of your friends. I have lost a friend in an accident also and it was hard for me to believe he was gone.