Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The Diversion 2

Discussion in Gaming started by dillinger, Mar 14, 2019 at 11:37 AM

1. Feb 1, 2011
    Momo, Isnukamex, Nozgat, m4ds4o, I, and some others are playing The Division 2 and its pretty dang fun and good. We also made a clan, The Diversion [DVR].

Come join us if you are playing this gaem
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 30, 2006
    • Dec 17, 2007

Yea i'm gonna need a key too
    • Feb 1, 2011
      It is an open world "looter shooter" game based in post apocalyptic Washington, DC. Third person cover-based shooter mechanics -- do missions and activities to level up and get better gear. It has some RPG elements also.

I can't really find any good short YouTube reviews, otherwise I'd put one in here
    • Dec 17, 2007
    • Feb 1, 2011
      No, you can either get it from Ubisoft via UPlay, or on the Epic launcher (I got it on UPlay)
    • Dec 30, 2006
      I bought division 1 and it royally fucked me in my ass right at the beginning.

Still a very sour taste.
    • Dec 17, 2007
    • Dec 30, 2006
      Game was half ass released. :S For 60 bucks I expected a little more, but yeah.....hopefully division 2 is better.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      I didn't play the first one but from what I've heard they fixed/improved just about everything.

Having not played the first one, to me it just seems like an ultra polished game that you can sink a lot of hours into if you like the whole leveling up / gear progression thing in a shooter game.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      My only real issue with the first was a lack of content on release, even so, I still got my money's worth easily at 250hrs played. The later stages of the original's lifetime saw several popular improvements, many of which have been carried into this game. The biggest thing they've brought to the table over competitor's this time around is a very high amount of content on release as well as a roadmap of content over the next year, all available with no additional purchase. They've also managed to do their micro-transactions right, not only is it all purely cosmetic, but you're also able to get all of it in game if you choose. As a more minor thing to some, you really can't overstate the amount of detail they put into the environments on this game, it's really quite impressive.
    • Dec 30, 2006
      Alright taking Momo's word for it, send me a key. Thanks Momo.
    • Dec 17, 2007
    • Dec 30, 2006
      • Artistic Artistic x 1