Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The e-Cig/Vapor

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Skiptron, Oct 24, 2013

1. Jun 23, 2010

Does anyone here use e-Cigs/vape for fun or quit analog and uses e-cig/vapes? Share some of your stories, and your experience with it.

Edit: I'm using the Vamo v2 with Pro Tank 2.
    Skiptron, Oct 24, 2013 Last edited by Skiptron, Oct 24, 2013
  2. Aug 19, 2013
    I personally use them. some brands are good and some are not. i prefer the lotus brand. you can order online and some stores like smoke shops have them. the lotus brand gives you good flavor and doesnt leave a nasty taste in your mouth. i mostly use it when i drink. (which isnt that often anymore). but when i do drink i use them. its hard to chew when you get cotton mouth. plus you can use them inside. you just hold it in for a bit an dwhen you blow it out it doesnt come out as thick. :smile:
  3. Oct 29, 2010

did ur rental work
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jun 19, 2013
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Feb 1, 2011
        I've tried, but I can't seem to find anything that can take the place of a newport menthol cigarette. If anyone knows of an e-cig / vapor liquid that's like a newport menthol I'd probably give it a shot. I've been using the nicotine patch to keep my cigs to 2-4 a day as opposed to 20+ a day.

Worst habit ever...wish I never started.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          He didn't ask for your opinion on them, he asked about people's experience with the e-cigs. I dislike smoking as well but why does Skiptron need to know that? It's just another post to have to filter out of his thread.
          • Agree Agree x 4
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Mar 12, 2008
            Camel turkish gold was my poison way back when. Newports made my insides hurt.
          • Jul 20, 2010
            Never tried the E-cigs or the vapor ones. They do seem way more expensive than just a pack of cigs or a cigar at that. I enjoy some puffs on a good cigar every once in a while.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Mar 4, 2012
              I've used e-cigs and vapes. While I prefer actual cigarettes if I had to choose between the two I would go with a vape. I normally smoke Amsterdam Shag, Lucky Strikes or Marlboro Reds, the vape I was using (a friend's vape I do not own one) had more of a harshness I guess I would say than any of the e-cigs I have ever had plus it tasted awesome.
            • Jun 19, 2013
            • Aug 2, 2010
              The local vape store has a Spearmint juice that is pretty damn close to menthol cigarettes. My buddy went from smoking Newports to that juice on his vape.

I use a vape these days and I like mine. I agree with Ben in that I prefer the vape over the e-cig. I got a juice tank with mine so I don't have to refill as often. The only downside is that it leaks a bit so you need to clean the bottom out once a day or you get juice in your mouth which is pure crap.
              • Like Like x 1
              • May 27, 2008
                Smoking is stupid, but e-cigs are for people that are trying to quit. And it's not even smoke, it's vapor.

@dillinger they have tons of juice that have a menthol, even cigarette taste to them and if you have a local B&M, they might be able to mix a few together that can get you your nic fix without the carcinogens from cigs. You might want to ask around for RY 1-4 with a menthol flavour added.

http://ry4eliquid.blogspot.com/p/what-is-ry4-e-liquid.html

@Badgriuel, my setup cost me $55. I got a tank, battery, two things of juice and I'm in heaven. Since then I've gotten more flavours to work with right now and I got this awesome pumpkin spice one in right now. The vapor is flavourful and feels good, and when you think about it you're saving thousands of dollars a year if you're a pack a day person.

[IMG]

My eGo.

If you're leaking, you probably have the same issue I used to have. Take off the clearomizer (tank) and check to see that the stem on the inside at the coil is screwed on securely. Put it all back together and give it like, 1/2 a second before you do a drag on it and it should be fixed. IF you have a tight draw where it's like you're trying to drink a shake, go slow, loosen the tank a little. It needs to be snug, not super tight.
                • Like Like x 1
                  Peter, Oct 25, 2013 Last edited by Peter, Oct 25, 2013
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  I've never tried an e-cig, but i want to. The only thing i consider smoking right now is PrimeTime or Bullseye Peach, Cherry, or Grape Flavoured Cigarillos. Those things are awesome :heart:

I will try one of these eventually.
                • May 27, 2008
                  It is incredibly cheap to get into it right now, and really isn't harming your health. you can choose anywhere from like 0-25mg or nicotine, so it could just be a social thing or something that will really help in taking you off analogs.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    I'm more of a social person when i smoke (don't wanna get addicted) but seeing as you can get 0 nicotine ones, jeez that's pretty cool.
                  • May 27, 2008
                    You or anyone who is interested (Please be 18 or of legal age to click on these) should check out this site for juice, and this site for equipment. I just had a quick run-through with dill about it and he seems interested. Starter kits can run for about $15 to about $60 depending on what you get and what you want with it, and there is definitely a middle ground on it as well. $35 for a couple tanks and batteries, with a charger included, is not a bad deal at all, and there's just tons of things you can do with it.

Make sure you get a ring with it, so you can attach it to a lanyard. It makes it ten times easier to carry it around.
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • Informative Informative x 1
                    • Jun 23, 2010
                      I know smoking is stupid, but vape is a different thing. A lot healthier then actual smoke IMO. Plus, I'm a social vaper and I do vape while gaming, cause I love those fruity smell lmao.

Just wanna say this, if your trying to decide between e-Cigs and vape, go vape. A lot better IMO, and once you get into RBA, it waaaaaay cheaper too. Plus it doesn't leave your mouth smelling like cigs and doesn't really affect the people around you since you can vape different type of juice (Fruits, candy, etc.)

If you wanna quit smoking, give vape a try. You can start with the basic eGO (I recommend the eGO Twist, but that's just me.) And get some juice with nic in it to start off. I think the juice maker does make a lot of difference on how the juice will taste (IMO). If you guys want some good quality juice website, feel free to ask.

For my kit, I got a APV set up for $50. Its the Vamo v2. And I got a different tank also, which is the Kanger Pro Tank2. Pretty good setup for those who wants to leave the eGO batteries. I can change the voltage and watts that fits my preference, which is nice. I try to avoid low quality e-Juice since I can "taste" the quality of the vape.
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Aug 19, 2013

ive never smoke a newport. but they do have menthol flavors out there. if you do a little bit of research on the brands im sure you could find one. mary janes carry the expensive ones. not sure on the flavors tho.
                      • Jun 23, 2010
                        There is a lot of menthol flavored out there. Check and see if there is any good and honest vape shop around your area. If not, google The Vape Chef or Mt.Baker Vapor for a few. Those are some of the place where I usually order my juices from.
                      • May 29, 2013
                        I smoke V2 Cigs. The thing I really like about this brand is that it looks like a real cig and it gives out a decent amount of vapor per hit. With most other e-cigs you really have to puff HARD to get enough 'smoke' to feel like a real cig. They don't have tons of flavors but they do have different levels of Menthol/non-menthol. Also have cherry, vanilla, coffee, grape, and a few more. You also can get different levels of nicotine to fit your needs. V2 is one of the top brands for a reason. I suggest you do your research and I wish you lots of luck. It's a very tough habit to break and you really need to want to quit or the e-cig will be a waste.