Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The Elder Scroll Skyrim

Discussion in Gaming started by Kabe, Jul 20, 2011

1. Jul 13, 2011
    How many people are looking forward to skyrim I know i am.I play oblivion like a crazy man all day all night.So if your ready for skyrim tell me why and gimme a HELL YA
  2. Mar 31, 2010
    I loved Morrowind since it came out! Then, my passion followed with Oblivion. Played over 1000 hours, no joke -- and tweaked the shit outta the game for extra fun. I'm looking forward to Skyrim just because it's Bethesda, and they know what the fuck they're doing. Besides, it looks epic as all hell, so HELL YA!
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    I'll play it when it comes out but I'm not blowin' my load all over the place for it.
  4. Oct 27, 2010
    Those games are fun for me for a little while, but then they kind of get boring for me. I end up just being a mage, make a cheap low power spell, tape the mouse button down, and let the game spam it while I go out for the day and I come back and am level 105 or something. Honestly I've never beaten any of them; never had the patience and the game dynamic seems broken to me. But I guess that's really my fault and not the games.

I'll still play it though I'm sure :tongue:
  5. May 23, 2011
  6. Mar 31, 2010
  7. Jul 25, 2011
    How could you not dude ever since my friend from work forced me to buy it I've addicted to it ever since I couldn't tell you how many times I've made new files and maxed everything out.......in fact its time to make another one HUZZAH!
  8. Nov 2, 2010
    Oblivion was the best thing I thought was ever gonna happen to the world, now this? Damn... I am not into killing beasts as majestic as Dragons, so I will likely mod the game to allow their disposition to reach 100 with me, there's likely gonna be thousands of dragons in that game, so I will be up for a long time editing each and every dragons disposition to the player. I hate killing awesome beasts. :grin:.

[IMG]

Tiny compared to Cyrodiil but hey, I am sure there will be expansion packs like Tribunal and Blood moon (Morrowind), which reminds me to say the BEST theme song for any RPG game, would have to be the Morrowind theme song, it is so damn immersive almost makes your hairs stand on end. I have over 698 hours on Morrowind, and about 800 on Oblivion, I quit after I found WoW and CS:S. Now I am back before Skyrim comes out! WOOOO!
    To be honest, I thought they were gonna release a game that open the ENTIRE world map, and allows you to travel cross-continent to other places like back to Morrowind, or go to Valenwood, or Hammerfell. But this is still awesome!
    Many secrets await us.
  9. Jan 5, 2007
    Since Skyrim is located in the north of the continent, and is mostly a mountainous region, a lot of the exploration may end up taking place underground in ruins and enormous cave networks. Oblivion had a lot of ruins and caves to explore, but so many of them felt empty and lacked any real reason to go back once you knew what was there. Morrowind had exploration done right, and I remember some of the caverns and ruins taking hours of real time just to fully explore. Hopefully they get it right with Skyrim, it may end up being the first game I pre-order since Halo 2. :tongue:
  10. May 27, 2008
    I still think if I buy this game I will be gone for a few months. I'll basically have Skyrim, (Starfox 64, Resident Evil, Super Mario 3D) [3DS titles I'm really looking forward to in my off time] and that's it. I haven't been able to say that "this is a great year for the gaming industry" for a while now. And I can once more say that I'm looking forward to the end year and first quarter coming up.
  11. Jul 25, 2011
    i dunno what i'm gonna do I got Skyrim(PS3), Gears Of War 3(360), Modern Warfare 3(PS3) and Uncharted 3(PS3) all on preorder paid off and still gotta take care of Dead Island........I'm gonna have a lotta gaming to get done towards the end of the year........still gotta find out how I'm gonna fit CSS into all of it
  12. Jun 25, 2011
    I cant wait for Skyrim, I just cant wait.
  13. May 23, 2011
    They said at E3 that if you see a distant mountaintop you can go to that mountain and climb to the peak, so while I imagine you're right it won't be like Oblivion in the fact that in order to get up half the mountains you had to horse glitch your way up

I'm gonna beat gears and play that until MW3 comes out, then play MW3 for a few days and then Skyrim for a month lol
  14. Mar 12, 2008
    I wish they would too. Only prob is the timeline of the game. Oblivion was set way after morrowind, so they'd have to re-touch it if they wanted to introduce it again. I'm all for it.

One can dream.
  15. Apr 29, 2011
    Im sorta kinda excited for this, about the same as Brians reaction. Yes Betheseda is amazingly good at making free-roamers, notably Fallout and Elder Scrolls, but for some reason i cant place, I'm thinking this game will not be as good as oblivion. Just an opinion tho.

Also, if there was a game that used all of Cyrodil, that shit would be epic. Would melt the system it was being played on, but epic nonetheless.
  16. Feb 18, 2011
    Pre-Order for this game came out Today on Steam, comes with a TF2 Hat if you pre-order.
  17. Mar 16, 2008
    I'm not too excited to drop $60 on it but I really do want it... trying to hold back though since $60 for a single player rpg seems like a lot to me..
  18. Jan 5, 2007
    Yeah. I can't really decide if I should have the family pre-order for me since it releases in November(early Christmas present), or just ask for more 'accessories' for the gun I plan on getting. Either way, I really can't see spending that much of my own money on it until I at least see some reviews on how it handles after release.
  19. Feb 18, 2011
    I'm not sure if I'll pre-order it but I know I will get it simply because of how many hours I Put into Morrowin, and Oblivion..It would be worth the cost easily, or I might just buy it a few days after it comes out or somthing I don't know.