Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The end time conspiracy

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Trond, Sep 4, 2015

1. Jul 20, 2012
    B. Page not found.
    C. Of course.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Aug 7, 2012
    • Jun 11, 2012
      He literally has a quote on his main page quoting himself in some propaganda style poster. This guy deserves to be up there with the Mussolini and the Nixon.
    • Jul 20, 2012
      I wonder what happened. The truth got censored. White-man (Europe/USA) is under attack.
    • Feb 5, 2013
      Do you know that Alex Jones is Jewish? Alex Jones has a Jewish Wife and a Israel citizenship. I doubt the Nazis would want anything to do with Alex Jones. In Germany they shot Alex jones on sight for being Jewish.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      I didn't mention Hitler, you did, so you have some reservations you need to take care of. Also he's not Jewish but a maniac.

Also why are they shooting Jewish people in Germany? There's like a bajillion diversity in Germany. It's like the German Canada over there.
    • Feb 5, 2013
      Never gave him credit. I believe I called him "a maniac" and he thinks he's some sort of messiah in his own eyes.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 29, 2014
        why does everyone say there not gonna click a Alex Jones link? must have some shit virus program or something
      • Oct 24, 2013
        Nothing makes me feel better if I'm down like seeing scared white people.
        I will never understand how they call themselves the master race yet constantly live in fear of so called inferior races overthrowing them.
      • Jun 29, 2014

[IMG]
        • Like Like x 2
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Everyone fighting for colour races but nobodh can't figure out the best race.

EVERYYONE JOIN THE AFRICAN RACE WE GOT CAKE AND EASY LIFE.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 5, 2013
            White people don't look scared in this video.

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN8nrA9zPUg
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Oct 24, 2013
              From what I've experienced in life people pointing guns are generally afraid of what they're pointing the gun at, also that video is just a bunch of white people running away from things.
              Running away+guns=frayed. You seem pretty worried too.
              You can't expect much though when your leaders are closet homosexuals, cross-dressers, pedophiles, and meth adicts with daddy issues who all committed suicide to escape being sodomized and mutilated for being too mad, so sad.
            • Feb 5, 2013
              We don't expect much from our leaders.
            • Feb 5, 2013
              I will never forget the day when I was walking down with two lovely women on the beach. White boys are popular with women here in the South. I feel sorry for the Black guy in the pic though, he didn't get any women on the beach.
            • Oct 24, 2013
              I must have really hit a nerve with you. :clap: