Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The final exams in school and my trip

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Super Mario, Jun 20, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Finally, school's over!!!! I made this thread asking you teenagers how school was and the final exams that went to the beat and were really big and hard this week. If you have a screenshot already or if you get your report cards soon, take a picture and post it so I can see your grades :razz:. ESL2 was the hardest for me because I forgot to study a part that was really important and failed me. I got a B+ in science and A+ in history and algebra. I really tried to focus and study and stay away from my computer this past month so I can pass and go to Lebenon to see my parents and not end up in summer school which I accomplished. Tomorrow, I will go to Lebenon for 3 month. The Internet there sucks dicks and the highest fps would be 7 in games so I won't be able to play online but I will make sure I keep mapping but it will take me 10 minutes to post something after I hit post or reply because of the connection. I will keep on my ze map also see if I can go online in steam to talk to someone which would be a 90% not sure. I already let know some LSA's that my cousin George which i call brother because i got adopted to his mom that he became a donor on my account that I gave him and to keep an eye on him. He will stay here in the U.S. . My brother played cs 1.6 zm and was one of the toppest players on zm and he thought me how to play CSS before I got my own laptop and then he got bored quit for almost 3 years now. I am pretty sure that he won't cause any trouble since he knows a lot more then I do and does not talk at all like me. I wil miss you guys and sorry for the bad grammar :razz:.
    Edit: I will never give my brother my forum account.
  2. May 14, 2011
    Have fun in lebanon, I expect at least 2 maps to be complete while your there!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 17, 2011
      I expect at least 10 of them. Thanks :evilgrin:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jul 28, 2011
          Looks like you're bringin the party to Lebanon. Have fun :party:
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 15, 2011