Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The frosted flakes are all mine.

Discussion in Introductions started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 15, 2012

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Okay, so i suck at this stuff. My name is Tony. I've been around for a while. A friend of mine from my group ( i dont like to call it a clan, because it isn't) showed me the ZM server. Now at first i didnt really like it, and i hadnt really played CS:S much anyway, just the occasional cs_office. Now, i'm not going to lie, i trolled in the server when i was new. I did it because i didnt really think i was going to be on much. So i mic spammed, blocked, all that stuff. Never got caught. But, i feel bad about that. Because as i started to meet some people, i started to like the server. Then the community grew on me. I started to really like this community and its servers. Since then, i haven't troll on any of your servers. I felt i should get this off of my chest in my intro.

Anyway, i enjoy playing on you ZM server, ZE every once in a while. I also play Need for Speed: World, L4D2, Bad Company 2, and CoD4. I have very little experience in mapping and i have a map that i will be releasing soon for your ZM server. It's a replica from an old game called Quake 2. Alot of you older people will know what game that is. It really defined multiplayer gaming and how a community of players can modify a game they love so much.

Also, if my language ever slips (racism), i apologize in advance. My group just says whatever. I have never let it slip that i can remember, and hopefully i never do. I am VERY an honest person, and very shy at times.

Hope to get to know those of you who i don't better.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • May 15, 2011
    • Jun 20, 2012
      Is plaguefest is the new eharmony???...:grin:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 15, 2011
        Fuckin' rights it is. 6~ chicks and 1000~ dudes lookin' for love.

Not the actual stats, but I'm sure someone will take the time to count them. (Vad)
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Dec 19, 2008
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
          • Jul 8, 2012
            Can we make this a three way love triangle?
          • Jul 28, 2011
          • Dec 19, 2008
            Thats pushing it but alright. Join the fun:callme:call me
          • Jul 8, 2012
          • Feb 27, 2012
            Everybody is welcome. Why? Because in Plaguefest, you're all the sexiest mofo's around :grin:
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Oct 17, 2011
            • Dec 19, 2008
            • Jun 20, 2012
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Artistic Artistic x 1
              • Oct 17, 2011
                You want an invite too? It's ok. I'll share it with you too.
                Nope, you're not invited :razz:. it's me, tony and Rico tonight.
              • Dec 19, 2008
                and zenzr and grudge. Also Kolme is welcomed. :smile:
                • Zing! Zing! x 1
                • Jul 8, 2012
                • Nov 2, 2011
                • Jan 12, 2011
                  Depends on how multiplayer was defined for you. For many old gamers on PC it started with Doom and Quake in the mid-90's with classic deathmatch and many console gamers didn't make the online splash until Halo in 2001. Personally, I started online with Unreal Tournament GOTY with a couple friends, but Doom has been one of my favorites to this day. Everyone starts somewhere, but I'm glad to see someone from my era of gaming. :smile:

Edit: Wait a second, you were only two when they released Quake 2 on PC. EXPLAIN THIS TRICKERY @Tony the Tiger!! :D

Fail tag. Also, I really have no idea how many women are on here, but it's definitely more than 6. Probably something like 10.
                  • Like Like x 1
                    Vadleon, Aug 15, 2012 Last edited by Vadleon, Aug 15, 2012