Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The Great Summer Hunt: The Mappers' Edition

Discussion in Setup an Event started by Conker, Aug 7, 2012

1. Mar 31, 2010
    CLOSED, due to not enough contestants. Thanks for the high hopes to all other contestants who backed out. P.S. If anyone wants to bitch about it, bitch out the people who've quit, not me. Bitch at me, and I'll ignore you. Talk shit behind my back, and we'll have a problem.
    Conker, Aug 7, 2012 Last edited by Conker, Aug 8, 2012
  2. May 14, 2011
    Scrap those two please, I am going on holiday so theres no chance I will finish those.

mg_ghosts_multigame has a preview released already and people seem to like it.

:smile:

Will be finished by 31 defo.

mg_pirates (dunno about the name)

Will defo make as I have some great ideas for it. :smile:
  3. Jul 4, 2011
    If that is Luffarens secret project you might want to hide the name, I don't think he wants the public to know just yet.
  4. Feb 24, 2011
    I'm terribly sorry to inform you that i scrapped ze_bermuda and went on with the secret project instead, as i believe it will have much, much more potential.
    Sincere apologies for not living up to my promise.
  5. Mar 31, 2010
  6. Dec 2, 2011
  7. Oct 17, 2011
    Sorry conker but my ze map distracted me a lot and I will not be able to do zm ghost ship. Also, change mg_minigames_pf to mg_press_da_button and I am almost done with my ze map.
    Thanks conker!!
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 5, 2011
      I feel so bad too >.< havnt had time to make a map finished by the end of August. Been busy with life stuff so conkers you could take me off. Sorry >.<
    • May 14, 2011
      Am I currently the only one in this then?
    • Mar 31, 2010
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
        You'd be the only one to agree with Conker's last post... obviously you want to win lol :razz:
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Mar 31, 2010
          Prizes to be changed shortly. Need more confirmations on who's still part of this contest.
        • May 14, 2011
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            - 1 Grand Prize Winner: A choice of any 1 game on Steam (prices: USD $ 9.99 and below)
            - 2 Secondary Prizes: A choice of any 1 game on Steam (prices: USD $ 4.99 and below)
          • May 14, 2011
          • Nov 2, 2011
            • Like Like x 1
            • May 14, 2011
            • Jul 28, 2011
              Been extremely busy, and will continue to be extremely busy. Not likely to finish unless time stops in its tracks or something.