Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The Hidden

Discussion in Gaming started by Dirtbag, Nov 11, 2012

1. May 15, 2011
    I've recently been playing a game called The Hidden. It's a Half-Life mod that revolves around team work and co-operation, to take down subject 617, an experiment that has escaped.

There are two teams of which you play, the SWAT team, who sport weapons such as the FN2000, P90, Remington 870, and a few more. The other team, or player, is called The Hidden, subject 617. As the hidden, your objective is to eliminate the SWAT team with your trusty, and rusty, knife. Although you are alone in your endeavors, you have a couple perks to help with your task. For one, you're partially invisible, making it very easy to sneak up on other players. If you see players in a group, making it hard for you, you have 2 grenades at your disposal. These grenades will hurt them, while also causing temporary blindness.

The game is very fun, and will always bring about a few laughs. As the hidden, you can grab objects and bodies, drag them around, scare other players, and even hang them from ceilings, making the game all that more fun and engaging. I really recommend getting the game, as it is free. Although it's still in Beta stages, and the production of the mod has been greatly slowed, it is still coming along, and still very fun.

Here is a video to show case it, with of course, Seananners.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 3, 2012
      This seems really interesting. I'll have to give this a try.
    • Jul 8, 2012
      *Kills player, closes door to room, hangs dead body infront of door, runs away* I'll have to download this game... ^-^
    • Apr 20, 2011
      This game only work if you have a lot of friends to play with its so funny and its old (I think it was out before css)
    • Aug 1, 2011
      This is a good game to play with friends, especially if you can hear them freak out as they randomly get picked off by the hidden player.

This mod has been around for quite some time, i remember playing it years ago back when tf2 was still new. Was called hidden: source back then.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      I tiddle a bit with this games. It feels like your playing as the hunter from L4D and Batman (Arkham Asylum Batman) blended together. It super fun but the beauty is playing with friends since you can scare the crap out of them.
    • Apr 1, 2012
      looks fun, simple and challenging

but most importantly, my potato can run it!
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 24, 2011
        I remember playing this back in the days along with some IRL friends. I never got enough of being the hidden, so much fun to manipulate and tease the other players!
        I could see this as some fun thing/event to have along with some pF-people/mumblers.
      • May 15, 2011
        That would be cool. Only shitty thing is servers are subject to a total of 11 people, or so I've seen. Unless groups are made, people may get left out if too many people are interested.