Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The Last of Us Remastered (read I bought a console for 1 game, again...)

Discussion in Gaming started by Benderius, Aug 3, 2014

1. Jun 11, 2012
    So Canada has a deal where you get the game for free with a PS4 (they raised the console prices by 50$ and Sony let us get the game for free-ish....they called a bundle but Japan knows me so it's k).

Game looks amazing and with the amazing story I amazed myself too much and then there was DLC and just amazed all over the place, getting a amazin-cleaning service after this long weekend to cleanup all this amazing gunk. Also 1080p 60fps on console, my brain coudn't understand what was going on but my eyes were crying at the beauty.

These are from the PS4 share and the only way to upload anywhere was either direct USB transfer or Twitter/Facebook. In this new world of age I have no USB key (should have used DROPBOX sony) so I used Twitter which compress the hell out of it and only gives me 1024x576 (still k I guess).

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Playing with the Photo mode which lets you move around the camera and add depth of field. It's like..you are the game creatah. There a plethora of other things to do like black bar, film grain...etc Heck you can add the logo of the game if you want to.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Tagging @Tony the Tiger!! :grin: cause he cries with me sometimes.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      Benderius, Aug 3, 2014 Last edited by Benderius, Aug 3, 2014
    • Oct 18, 2012
      Best game ever. I'll cry with you too bender.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      • Feb 21, 2007
        I have it for ps3, got part of the way through it, but haven't played in in a few months since I moved.
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Suggest you start over and finish in a sitting or two. The story is done in a way to consistently keep you coming back. Also it's pretty freaking sweet of the rollercoaster emotion you get.
      • Sep 9, 2012
        I started playing this on my ps4 and Love it! One of the best games iv ever played and I only spent about 40 min with it lol damn good game so far.
      • Dec 6, 2011

Holy shit took the consoles long enough, let's hope it lasts at least a year =P

We chatted throughout my whole play-through during release when I modded my PS3 but nooo, don't remember that you old coot.
        [IMG]
      • Mar 20, 2012
        Played only some chapter on ps3 too. I liked it, but I hoped you wouldnt have to kill every person in your area. They see you quite easily always...stealthgameplay is either forced or not really possible.
        And the kid seems so smart for her age... all the jokes and wearing weapons...didn't really like that. They could have made her like 16 or 17 instead of 13/14 and it wouldnt have created such an odd atmosphere...atleast for me

The ps3 graphics were really good, I wonder if they could top that. I cant really distinguish anymore, but you probably would notice because of the resolution

All these games in 720p, hated it. Especially if it was a fps, if you don't have a surroundsystem you often don't know from where you are getting attacked. The sightcone is always much smaller than in realitly. If you only can view at 60° out of 360° at a time, it takes you some seconds to make a spin lol , another + for system likes oculus
      • Nov 17, 2012
        Whaaat, remakes of older games? :3 Potatoes

All the did was turn the Graphics Settings from lowest to Medium, $50 re-release. Easy.

Remustard Version. :]

I didn't like it, compared to anything half-decent on PC.
      • Dec 27, 2013
        This game was the only reason why I bought an ps3. .
        awesome game !
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          It's up to the developers now. There's some controversy even on PC that some devs like to lock it at 30fps due to it feels more cinematic.

The GTA debacle will be put to rest this Fall. When we ride our Faggios through the street of Los Santos in 1080p 200000fps

On some parts of the game I just stealth and avoid the enemy but most times I loved hunting them down and taking them out. It reminds me a bit of the good old splinter cell.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          that's a completely bs excuse. Never would a dev in their right mind say a game feels better with a cinematic 24fps.
        • Jun 11, 2012
        • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk