Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence The lengendary

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by durrrr, Apr 25, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 21, 2013
    Well im playing today on the 25 of april The Legendary (new admin) has muted and gagged me multiple times for no reason, but he claimed that I was direspecting him when that wasn't the truth. Please deal with this.
    durrrr, Apr 25, 2013 Last edited by durrrr, Apr 25, 2013
  2. Apr 23, 2013
    You were being racist, you called other people Asian, small, minty chinks. Then You provoked me and told me to shut the F*** up. After I warned you several times.
  3. Feb 8, 2013
    I was here. I didn't hear any racism or discriminatory statements that durrrr put out. All I saw was The Legendary muting and gagging him for no apparent reason.

- Durrrr has been here for a while now. He's always been around. At many times, he'd be very friendly with the admins. Never have I had any problems with durrrr. That is why I'm quite surprised he was accused of saying a racial slur. He has no ban on his history, not that I've seen.

- Durrrr is asian also. It would be quite hilarious if he made fun of his own race, which I doubt he would. I've never heard him say one racist thing my entire career of playing on pF ZM. He would definitely not call someone "minty chinks". That's just not him.
    Orange, Apr 25, 2013 Last edited by Orange, Apr 25, 2013
  4. Apr 23, 2013
    He is your friend so you protected him, and you were disrespecting me, |[pF]*.:A.L.E.X:.* read the whole thing of what you have said. Please respect an Admin's decision. You were gagging other's and had sent them to spec for no reason. Do not criticize me because I just joined Admin by calling me names. Thank you.
  5. Feb 8, 2013
    Sorry, but this is not my abuse thread. I've never disrespected A.L.E.X. Everything was towards you after you've muted and gagged durrrr for no reason. You should just try to defend yourself. I'm was just a witness. I do not abuse my admin. That's why I have no abuse thread. I do not choose sides when it comes to admin. If you're wrong, you're wrong. He's not right just because he's my friend. That's not how it works.
  6. sajak
    This message by sajak has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Apr 25, 2013, Reason: This isn't your job.
    Apr 25, 2013
  7. Sep 14, 2008
    Really? Boy this keeps getting better and better. *sighs* Legendary? Was what durrr said on mic or in chat?
  8. Apr 23, 2013
    I certainly would like to Thank You Sajak for the clear clarification. I will record a demo next time. As the purpose of admin, we all have to stick together as a team and respect each other like we are part of the family. Let's not get out of hand ( Like Sajak stated above ). God bless. - The legendary [pF]
    Post Merged, Apr 25, 2013
    Durr said " Fuck you Asian kid, yeah you minty chink" u know what minty is? Do you?? to other player. Then I warned him. He provoked me and I muted him. After I exited the game for refreshment, Orange[pF] ungagged him and Unmuted him and called me NEWBIE. " Just because your new to admin, don't mean I have to respect your decision." I can unmute anyone if I wanted to. You are nothing.
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    This is a stupid argument. By this logic we shouldn't punish people that drop the N word because they say they're black. which brings me to the next investigation.

I also checked chat on stats page on a hunch. Said @ 9:48 am read from bottom-up

iunno how the n got in there
    am i ment to type trigger
    ohh sorry
    #YOLO
    haha
    lol
    # YOLO
    Apr 25, 2013 9:48:02 am real niggas jump off right now

[IMG]
    Taters, Apr 25, 2013 Last edited by Taters, Apr 25, 2013
  10. Sep 14, 2008
  11. Apr 23, 2013
    I really do not know why he would lied for Durr. like that=/ This is wrong doing to protect someone who is being " racist " and use multiple language slurs.
    " DOUBLE FACE PALMS " lol :smile:)
  12. Mar 23, 2012
    I was here when this tragic conflict happened and I need to share with you, all admin that I agree with Legendary. Durrr was clearly being racist and being disrespectful regarding me (He doesn't like and said that I was a "hacker") and Legendary ( The person that muted him), he told me multiple time to me and to Legendary to I quote "Shut the fuck up" on the mic and other bad word that I wouldn't quote. And I have to agree that regarding me, Orange was and ever would be (I hope) a nice and enjoyable friend, he never insulted me or disrespected me. Durrr has been a lot of time muted because of other problems like mic spamming or disrespecting admin, its not the first time that I saw admin complaining about him. I complain a lot about him because he disrespect me a lot and pass a rumor that I am a "hacker". I would like to finish by saying that Legendary had all his right to mute and gag Durrr because of his action, and that Orange was taken by the emotion and perhaps acted a little harsh on our new recrute Admin Legendary, but he wasn't disrespectful regarding me and if one times is doe it, it be probably te troll me. That's all I have to report about this case :I !
    It's me A.L.E.X by the way my steam is a little bit a mess someone tried to hack it and now I have to prove to steam that I am the real me by showing my information
  13. Apr 23, 2013
    Thank You Alex. I rest My case, you stated everything clearly.
  14. Apr 9, 2007
    Can you at least login to your real forum account? I can reset the password if your email is valid.
  15. Mar 23, 2012
    I wish but when I tried to do login with my steam account it's say's error on my screen :/ but I con assure you it's me :smile: !
  16. Jun 4, 2006
    http://plaguefest.com/lost-password/ Go here and have a password reset for your Techboomer account then login using your Techboomer username and password created during the reset. If you need to change your email associated with Techboomer go here http://plaguefest.com/misc/contact and let us know.
    Brian, Apr 25, 2013 Last edited by Brian, Apr 25, 2013
  17. Apr 4, 2009
    Logs have been looked through. There is no sign of clear abuse and no evidence was provided. Please make sure to use text warnings as they are mandatory.

There are other issues that were found in the logs but that will be handled separately.

Please provided a demo in the future if you feel there is abuse.

:handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.