Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The Lost Episode of "Dexter's Lab" Released

Discussion in TV Shows started by Vadleon, Jan 22, 2013

1. Jan 12, 2011
    If you want to preserve the innocence of "Dexter's Lab" in your memories, stop now, turn around, and leave the thread. Otherwise, push on for hilarity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As per my original reading on NeoGAF: (Link to thread here)
    So Adult Swim has been trying for a while to get this aired, as per wrangling the permission/rights from Cartoon Network, and they've finally been successful! Today, the censored version of the episode has been uploaded onto Adult Swim's Youtube account in 1080p! No news yet if they're going to air it on TV or even get the uncensored version up (if a production version exists), but this is incredible. As the common reaction seems to be, it's like watching an old episode as if it were brand new. It has all the likenesses of classic Dexter episodes, except this time with some swearing. Nothing too odd, right? Erm... right? :struggle:

Without further adieu, behold the rudeness: :shock:

(WARNING: EVEN CENSORED THIS IS PROBABLY UNWISE TO WATCH AT WORK.)

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLN_ka1ZSDg

Also, a simple and representative gif of the episode made on NeoGAF (credit goes to SunhiLegend):
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
      Vadleon, Jan 22, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Jan 22, 2013
    • Sep 7, 2010
    • Mar 12, 2008
      There are many things i wish to withhold talking about in regards to dexter's mom but that episode was awesome.
    • May 31, 2012
    • Jun 23, 2011
    • Oct 27, 2010
    • Dec 6, 2011
      In the process of attaining all of the old Adult Swim/Cartoon Network shows, and this really adds to it. Thanks Vad.