Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The mystery of José

Discussion in Entertainment started by Luffaren, May 24, 2015

1. Feb 24, 2011
    So, in recent events we temporarily lost our best friend named José (aka the recent threads block).
    He's back in place now, all good, all well. But what really went down during that period?
    The headmaster @Brian told us he was on a so called "vacation", but i'd beg to differ.
    I believe José has been through much more than one might think.

Want to find out what really happened? Here you go:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13123326/LINK/Finished/pF_the_quest_for_jose.zip
    (Remember to extract before playing)

:snowman:
    • Artistic Artistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      THIS IS THAT GAME. HE'S LYING TO US. I KNOW ABOUT THE MAN IN THE HOUSE AND THE THING FOLLOWING ME. I REMEMBER PER YOU HEAR ME. I REMEMBER

[IMG]
      Post Merged, May 24, 2015
      BTW it's 10000000 worser than that.
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • May 2, 2013
        me reading this thread *i bet he made some creepy shit like hes walk the darkness thing*

me starting the game *wtf wat wat is this*

me crossing the black hole *wait.... where am i *

me reaching the end * :neutral: wat... club music... wat the .. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING...*

oh lord i hope brian plays this

wtf is wrong with you luff i.. i just... i cant
      • Dec 30, 2006
      • Jul 20, 2010
      • Jun 4, 2006

Was kind of hoping I could cum shoot myself to death. Maybe I can and I just didn't bust enough loads...
        Post Merged, May 24, 2015
        If anyone wants to play this but doesn't want Java on their system (like meee) you can just do this:
        1. grab portable Java from here: http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/java_portable (64bit avail at bottom)
        2. install to a temp directory (e.g. C:\deletemelatercauseisuck)
        3. download Luff's game and extract to C:\deletemelatercauseisuck\CommonFiles\Java64\bin
        4. open command prompt and enter "cd C:\deletemelatercauseisuck\CommonFiles\Java64\bin" without quotes
        5. in command prompt, enter "java.exe -jar pF_the_quest_for_jose.jar" without quotes
        • Programming King Programming King x 2
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          Brian, May 24, 2015 Last edited by Brian, May 24, 2015
        • Feb 24, 2011
          Sorry Brian, i planned on adding a bit more playability, like some small boss/enemy and an ending, but as José came back earlier than i expected i got lazy and skipped things. I still haven't finished all the engine features yet, so i didn't want to clutter up the code too much before finishing it up.
          That Java thing seems neato, and i think i'll try to include the JRE for future things so you don't even have to install java/do the workaround. Not sure how it'll work out though.

Please don't whip José in your sex dungeon anymore, i swear i'll go more easy on him from now on.
        • Jul 20, 2012
          What was the point of this game? I found Jose and Brian outside a club or something and I could not shoot anything.
        • Feb 3, 2012
          I will not rest until someone tells me more information.