Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The New PlayStation Vita is about to come out

Discussion in Gaming started by cscommander, Jun 11, 2011

1. Dec 28, 2010
    the PlayStation Vita is about to come out. i think it will came out to the United States in the end of this year wooooo. whos going to buy it. i cant wait it to come out.
  2. Apr 13, 2011
    I bought one of the first 1000 psp's when they came out and I have to say, sony stuff is cool at first but kind of gets boring after a while. This is especially true because there comes a point after a few months where devs don't make new stuff for the handheld anymore (lol UMDS).

I hope vita won't have the same fate the psp did.
  3. Feb 1, 2010
  4. Dec 28, 2010
    the psv as know as the PlayStation Vita has 5 inches touch screen and back touch screen. it can play games using the controler itself or touch screen such as dynasty warrior and killzone. watch it on youtube its awsome. it wont have anything to do with the psp 1000 anymore. it will be a breand new system that kicks every other consoles out of the market include the new WII U. i call the Vita. Vista LOL
  5. Mar 19, 2011
    Looks awesome but lame name the Vita.... :down:
  6. Nov 25, 2010
    I was going to get a 3DS meanwhile but no games that interest me enough are on it. If I want to play OoT I'll just bust out my old N64 hoping it still works...

I'm going to buy as many Launch games for the Vita like I did with PS2 when I heard I can finally upgrade from VHS to DVD almost for free!
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    "Coming out soon" As in the holidays or november.
  8. Nov 25, 2010
    December 31, it's going to be the perfect time because we will all be able to take pictures of the New Years as we welcome it.

life is passing by faster and faster!