Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The new Xbox 720 / Internet as a must?!?

Discussion in Gaming started by Orange, Apr 6, 2013

1. Feb 8, 2013
    • Nov 19, 2010
    • Jan 11, 2012
      The new xbox ist just called xBox, no 720. Also due to Win8 and crossplattforming, it is highly possible that this is true.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      There is a always on DRM method on both the Next Gen XBOX and on PS4. This was announced numerous time at both E3 and GDC.
    • Apr 14, 2011
      How do you feel about the always on feature of the new Xbox consol. Share your thoughts. If this happens i know im going to not buy one, I may just go ps4. I dont play many games that are xbox only and the ones i do, i dont even like anymore. Most important game i want to play on next gen consol is GTA 5. So IDC about going to ps4. Plus iv always wanted a blu ray player
      Here are some links

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2013/apr/08/press-start-game-news
      http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Xbox-Always-On-Adam-Orth-Manveer-Heir-DRM,21881.html
    • May 14, 2012
      my original opinion Xbox 720> Ps4... my opinion now - Ps4> Xbox 720.

although i hate the playstation controllers with a passion.
    • Nov 19, 2010
      I've always been PS4>Xbox720.. Now its just Ps4>Nothing
    • Nov 11, 2011
      "That's what Microsoft is telling us." What a crock of shit. It's rumours. Official press release will be May 15th. Until then, I'm not making any judgements or speculations.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Mar 4, 2012
        Why? They're the same as the xbox ones. Microsoft simply copied them.
      • Jun 4, 2006
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          Thanks, I was like "I don't remember posting here."
        • May 27, 2008

/thread
        • May 17, 2011

pc master race reporting in.

[IMG]
          nyronic, Apr 9, 2013 Last edited by nyronic, Apr 9, 2013
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Well, they did announce long ago that they will have always on DRM which is sorta simulated on the current gen. But this weekend the internet react to a high Microsoft Employee who said that it will have always on DRM and when confronted he responded with "Deal with it".

Again, while not being announced yet, this is not a rumour and a actually thing they want to do and are going to announce.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          I have never, ever owned a console in my entire life.

PC FTW
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jul 8, 2012
            You're not missing much, as now they're basically computers.

Back on topic I'm disappointed if this is true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
          • Nov 11, 2011
          • Jul 8, 2012
            The exact reason why I regret getting my ps3 slim. Though I did get it for $125 trade (and my old HTC Merge) along with a few CoD games and 2 blue rays. I think I ended up pretty well.