Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The Offical PF Style Thread: Because retslag and rxn don't know how to dress

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Benvolio, Jul 31, 2012

1. Mar 4, 2012

I am Benvolio. Style expert. Below you I am going to show you some PF friendly clothing to wear while playing a relaxing round of ZE at PF.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat...olor=GREY&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=

The classic sports coat. Useful for dates, casual church outings and of course playing on PlagueFest during the hot summer months. Combined with a pair of nice slacks and brown dress shoes these can improve your in game performance by 20%!

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Classic-Satchel?sc=8&category=1288

Next we have the official PF satchel! Because we all know we're gay. This particular satchel is of the Indiana Jones manly quality type so we'll all look a little less gay.

Lastly we have the official PF jacket.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2011/want-ryan-goslings-scorpion-jacket-he-wore-in-drive-buy-one-here/

There's already a thread up on this one. It comes in white and black and is awesome.
  2. May 14, 2011
  3. Mar 4, 2012
    Just trying to give some style advice to PF. Feel free to contribute.
  4. Feb 9, 2012
    it's not official just because you say so xD. that jacket would probably be a matter of opinion but i do agree that plaid coat looks nice. and although i don't really wanna involve race into this..but i dont think I, as an asian, would look so nice with it on.
  5. Mar 4, 2012
    Lol was just arguing with retslag and rxn about our style choices.
  6. May 31, 2012
    [IMG]
  7. Oct 17, 2011
    Ewwwwwwww. I can't stand looking at these. They make me feel so..... Hotttt. It's summer dude. Like that jacket. It's fancy but the dude that is wearing it made it look worse.
  8. Mar 4, 2012

Also, yes I am a huge fan of that plaid sports coat.
  9. Jun 18, 2012
    That coat is ONLY 700 bucks ... However i gotta admit it looks better than my imagination about those Badmins wearing purple suede :wink:.

[IMG] <--- Us.

[IMG] <--- Badmins :wink:.
  10. Aug 1, 2011
    If that douchebag jacket is the official pF jacket, I quit.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 31, 2012
      Moar style.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I might've misread the title, but it looks like it said "How to dress like a complete douche".

I might be wrong.
    • Jun 17, 2011
      Didn't you say you already quit anyways? LOL :heart: I like plaid...but for a jacket...ehhh...I like plaid as collared shirts and shorts/skirts
    • Aug 1, 2011
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • May 11, 2011
        [IMG]
      • Aug 2, 2010
        I like all of those except the scorpion jacket. Needs to be in purple suede.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          Talking shit to two of the hardest workers at pF is not a good idea. :thumbsup: lol. And purple suede ftw.
        • Apr 7, 2012